Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Welcome to Florida Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Florida Moms group!

This is a great place to make friends, seek support and advice, and have fun with other moms who live in Florida like you! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Replies (341-347):
nomadbrat83
So sleepy and not in the mood to work. Thank God it's Friday.
8 minutes ago
by Amanda on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Cool. Our daughter goes to a magnet school in Tampa. Hubby works on Macdill and I work in Clearwater.

Quoting EmilyE435:

I'm more North Tampa. :)

Quoting nomadbrat83: Where in the Tampa Area? I am in south Hillsborough county. Our oldest daughter will be 7 in March and oyr youngest is 3.

Quoting EmilyE435:

Hello, I'm new here of course! :)

I am a mom to 2 girls ages 7 and 5 and we live in the Tampa Bay area. We are also starting the process of adoption through the foster care system. We would love to adopt a boy. {hubby says 1, but I keep thinking 2!}

Just hoping to meet some other FL moms out there!

Mrs.CATWOMEN91
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:05 PM
We live about 15 mins from Orlando. :-)

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Hello everyone! My name is Nicole,I am 26 and have 2 kids Gabriel who is 4 and Brylee who will be 3 in April. I live in Orlando Florida but am originally from Ohio!

MommyOf2O6O8
by New Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Hi everyone!  My name is is Ashley, I am 26 years old, been married for 8 years, and we have two little girls.  :)   Our oldest is almost 8 and our youngest is 5.  We live in Jacksonville, FL.   I'm hoping I have a slight chance at least of meeting some other mommies from Jacksonville in this group.

About Alanna:   She is a VERY energetic child.  She is go go go and literally can't be still.  Very out-going and friendly child.  At times, she can be a little shy, but she is silly, too.

About Shiann:   She is a sweet child, but she is a bit 'akward' and a bit socially inept.  She is so sweet though, but I feel that she has some self-esteem issues, too.  I wish she would just meet at least one nice girl (or boy) to be friends with, to find that best friend she can have and play with.

amberben
by New Member on May. 17, 2014 at 10:14 PM
Hello. I'm Amber and I have a 9 yr old son and a 6 yr old daughter. We live in Wesley Chapel. We moved to the area from MN a few months ago. I'm hoping to meet other moms near me with kids similar in age.
amberben
by New Member on May. 17, 2014 at 10:51 PM
Where in Pasco county?

Quoting Mommy2boys0711:

Hello Fl moms! Im new to the site, my name is Andrea, im 27 and am a mother to 2 boys Ezra 5yrs and Lucas 1.5yrs, I live in the Pasco county area, anyone feel free to message me especially if you live close by, im looking to make some "Mom friends" and do playdates and such!

amberben
by New Member on May. 17, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Hi Marie. Where in Pasco County don't you live?

Quoting zealmom:

Hello, I'm Marie, wife and mother of 4.  I moved to Florida from Alabama almost a year ago to help with my parents.  Currently living in Pasco Cty.  Looking forward to connecting with other ladies.  

amberben
by New Member on May. 17, 2014 at 11:14 PM
What city near Tampa don't you live un?

Quoting foxxiefatale:

Hello :)

I am Jenny. I live near Tampa and have been in this area practically my entire life. I'm 29, been married ten years and have five kids: four girls ages 9, almost 8, 6 and 3, and a 2 month old boy. My husband is my very best friend but he works a lot and I am tired of having nobody else due to my being super shy.... Looking for some mommy friends!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)