Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WATCH OUT people in the Panhandle of Florida!!

Posted by   + Show Post

My daughter just passed both her road signs test and the road rules test!!  She goes on Wednesday to get her learner's permit!  Then to top it all off she asks, "when I get my permit can I drive?"  Already?!?!  So guess I will be taking her to a parking lot and letting her drive.  Yesterday when she was taking the online test, I was so nervous.  Not sure if it was because she was taking the test or because she might pass the test!! 

On another note, boy I feel old!!!  LOL

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Replies (11-20):
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:57 PM
This.

Quoting BeachLifeMama:

Aww. congrats and good luck to her. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Good luck, to both of you!
momtoblueeyes
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I used to live in pensacola when I was 12 then my parents moved us to Illinois. I don't like the weather in Illinois.
sheri305
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Quoting fla33023:

Congratulations to her! Such an exciting time!

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:15 PM
I'm in Pensacola so I think I'm safe lol. Congrats to her.
amy1will
by Amethyst on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:17 PM
I've lived in Pensacola my whole life pretty much. Lived in Jay and Flomating and Foley. Pretty much still in Florida lol.

Quoting momtoblueeyes:

I used to live in pensacola when I was 12 then my parents moved us to Illinois. I don't like the weather in Illinois.
momtoblueeyes
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Oh I went to ferry pass elementary and moved somewhere else in pcola and can't remember the name of that elementary school. I hated school in pcola, kids were always mean to me but it didnt help I was the new kid who dressed weird lol

Quoting amy1will:

I've lived in Pensacola my whole life pretty much. Lived in Jay and Flomating and Foley. Pretty much still in Florida lol.

Quoting momtoblueeyes:

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:24 PM
I went to C.A. Waise and then Brownsville Middle. I hated the schools here. There where horrible.

Quoting momtoblueeyes:

Oh I went to ferry pass elementary and moved somewhere else in pcola and can't remember the name of that elementary school. I hated school in pcola, kids were always mean to me but it didnt help I was the new kid who dressed weird lol

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting momtoblueeyes:

momtoblueeyes
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:26 PM
It was way diff in pcola then anywhere else I had been. Glad that chapter is over lol

Quoting amy1will:

I went to C.A. Waise and then Brownsville Middle. I hated the schools here. There where horrible.

Quoting momtoblueeyes:

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting momtoblueeyes:

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:28 PM
The crime here is so worse now. There's shooting almost every week now. I wish we could move out of here.

Quoting momtoblueeyes:

It was way diff in pcola then anywhere else I had been. Glad that chapter is over lol

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting momtoblueeyes:

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting momtoblueeyes:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)