Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

toddler girl hair help!

Posted by   + Show Post

Im trying to figure out what i can do with dd's hair. Its short and curly but she has a lot of it. Other than pulling it back with a hair tie or a head band, idk what else to do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Replies (21-24):
armyvet06
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:08 PM
We do the little fountain pony sometimes. When we go for our jogs in the morning, you would not believe how many people stop me and tell me how beautiful her hair is.

Quoting LadyBast:

A little pony on top to stick up that would be so cute, adorable pic and love her hair!

Mommytolas
by Tricia on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:59 PM
I always did the little fountain pony or two little pigtails on top for Lillis hair. Lilli always lost her hair stuff because it would fall right out and she would forget where she put it. We started using the little rubber bands because they stay in better and I thread a few beads through her hair. Believe or not it's not that hard. But it is a little time consuming so it depends on how long she'll stay still. Lilli has always been a major diva/ princess so glam was a must for her even if it took 10 minutes. But take them out before her hair gets wet, we learned the hard way they are very very hard to get out then!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytolas
by Tricia on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:03 PM
I've never heard of using tea tree oil. I'm going to try to this in my hair I spend ages straightening mine so even though I'd like to wear it down more often I'm mostly to lazy and just wind it into a ponytail holder. Thanjs

Quoting TAG_ur_it:

we use tea tree oil to prevent headlice.  but it works great for taming wild hair.  DD has some funky curly hair lol.  ringlets in the front, straightish in the back.   i put several drops of the oil in a plastic cup of water, dip a brush in and run it through her hair.  i use it on mine too when i bother at all.  my hair frizzes like crazy. when i use the oil, i don't have to worry about the flat iron. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by Diana on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Leonies hair is just like that but longer.
After washing it I had to put detangler in it.
I make her pig tails of a small pony tail on top or clip and pin it. Or sideways ponytail. There's a lot to do with it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)