Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Yay!!! I'm excited! ** Interview update**Don't have to wait anymore!***Update in dark blue***

I have a job interview tomorrow morning!!!! They saw my resume on careerbuilder.com and called and said they wanted to set up an interview...I didnt even apply to them =] I really really hope this will be the end of my bad luck with jobs!!! =]

Well just wanted to share my excitement cant hold it in anymore lol wish me luck! =]

Thanks ladies!! The interview went really good!! She still has a couple more interviews to do so I'm going to call her monday morning to find out if I get the job! =] Its going to be a loooonnnngggg weekend lol

But I saw some of you were concerned about it being a scam...and I just wanted to let you know its NOT a scam the job (if I get it) will be with Florida eye clinic...its located inside Health Central Hospital and in the next 6 months they'll be moving to a bigger location across the street from the hospital. ...

Well I'll let you ladies know what I find out Monday =] I'm just keeping my fingers crossed til then =]

No more waiting!!!!! I just got the call....I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!! =]

She's submitting my paperwork so they can do the background check Monday then they'll contact me by wednesday so I can go in and finish the paperwork and do the training videos so she's hoping I'll start next Thursday or Friday if not definately the following Monday!!! So next week I'll be busy getting daycare situated and the scrubs I'll wear to work!!! =] I'm so excited and Thanks ladies for all your best wishes =]

Well I know its been a while since I was on here last...here's my update I ended up working for just shy of my 90 day review when they decided they didnt 'need' me anymore. So as of the middle of April I have been unemployed once again. I have been applying everywhere I possibly can and still no luck. So I'm looking into going back to school for Vet Tech. I am just happy I have a Fiance who is so supportive and just wants me to be happy with whatever I decide to do. I guess everything happens for a reason and I'm hoping this is a good one. Guess we'll see what happens next. confusedembarrassed

in lovetoddler boy

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Replies (41-47):
TAG_ur_it
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:53 PM

i'm over in the millenia area, but DH works in metrowest and winter garden is one of our favorite areas.  i use to work over there at the ocoee winn dixie when i first moved to orlando. 

Quoting supermomwife09:

Probably Thursday...maybe wednesday depending in when they finish the background check and call me to tell me when I can start..

We live by Ocoee High  school...off of East Crown Point Parkway by Plant street lol where are you?

Quoting TAG_ur_it:

it just hit me what area you are in lol.  not too far from where i am and even closer to where we plan on moving this summer lol idk why i didn't click when you said which hospital. 

when do you start?

supermomwife09
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:08 PM

lol nice! I shop at that winn dixie now and my so is going to Good Homes Preschool...they have 2 locations and hes going to the one in the winn dixie parking lot on silver star and clark lol....we LOVE winter garden too....and now that I will be working this year we'll finally be able to save enough money to start seriously looking at moving into our own house by this time next year!! =] and after we do that we'll be able to set a wedding date! =]  everything is just falling into place and our plans will be kept by having our own house and being married before our son starts kindergarden! =]

Quoting TAG_ur_it:

i'm over in the millenia area, but DH works in metrowest and winter garden is one of our favorite areas.  i use to work over there at the ocoee winn dixie when i first moved to orlando. 

Quoting supermomwife09:

Probably Thursday...maybe wednesday depending in when they finish the background check and call me to tell me when I can start..

We live by Ocoee High  school...off of East Crown Point Parkway by Plant street lol where are you?

Quoting TAG_ur_it:

it just hit me what area you are in lol.  not too far from where i am and even closer to where we plan on moving this summer lol idk why i didn't click when you said which hospital. 

when do you start?

mary8801
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Congrats!!!! I work close by in Ocoee.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Yay! Congrats and I'm happy for you! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
supermomwife09
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Thanks!!! That's cool where do you work? If you don't mind me asking

Quoting mary8801:

supermomwife09
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Thanks! =]

Quoting KylesMom409:

Yay! Congrats and I'm happy for you! :)

mary8801
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I work at Ocoee Health Care on Colonial and MacGuire.

Quoting supermomwife09:

Thanks!!! That's cool where do you work? If you don't mind me asking

Quoting mary8801:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)