Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Houses for rent.

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:45 AM
  • 27 Replies
Do any of you know a good site I could go to to find houses for rent in Orlando? Specifically around the UCF area.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Have you tried Craigslist?

EleventeenQueen
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Yeah a lot of the ads are for apartments. :/

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Have you tried Craigslist?

ambertreas76
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:50 AM

try homes.com or call Coldwell Banker.  Google 'homes for rent oveido fl'.  That's the UCF/Waterford Lakes area.  Sounds like that's the area you are looking for.  Not Orlando.  I'll be on the same search in April for the Oveido area.  The schools are awesome out there!!

EleventeenQueen
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Thanks! I quickly looked in waterford, but it's a bit out of our price range. Beautiful houses though!

Quoting ambertreas76:

try homes.com or call Coldwell Banker.  Google 'homes for rent oveido fl'.  That's the UCF/Waterford Lakes area.  Sounds like that's the area you are looking for.  Not Orlando.  I'll be on the same search in April for the Oveido area.  The schools are awesome out there!!

ambertreas76
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Waterford prices are cookoo for cocoa puffs.  Try Oveido or even Casselberry.

Quoting EleventeenQueen:

Thanks! I quickly looked in waterford, but it's a bit out of our price range. Beautiful houses though!

Quoting ambertreas76:

TAG_ur_it
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:35 PM

i'll keep an eye out.  i'm househunting and come across tons of rentals.  what are you looking for? size/price.  if i see anything i'll pass it along.

Dinimon
by Diana on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Try a realty agency (they do rentals too). Go on their website and type in the location.
Or call an agency, a lot of them are property managers.
GOBryan
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM

I have a Seller's house we're renting but it's more in the Ocoee area. 4/2 with pool and extended lot for about $1,450.00 monthly. It's been renovated. 

I'm not sure near UCF though. You can contact property management departments of real estate companies like Watson Property Management for homes that they would have available for rent. You'd have to meet their criteria but those are the more secure methods of finding a home to rent that's not under foreclosure, etc.  

WendyJR
by Wendy on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Rent.com, realtor.com, homes.com  GL

WendyJR
by Wendy on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Also zillow.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN