Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

I am livid...WARNING CURSING

Posted by   + Show Post

So for a few months we had a close family friend staying with us,while he was here he fixed broken computers for a living. Well about a month ago we kicked him out because he started using drugs and we will not tolerate that around the kids. So fast forward to today. A lady shows up looking for him. I say he has moved out.End of story right? NO. This woman goes on to say he has her computer and she needs it back. I inform her he does not live here and I do not have her computer,I do not know where he is living but I have his phone number. This lady says she is going to call the police....Fine.Well she goes on to threaten me and my kids life and push in my door.I grabbed my kids and went to the office and called police. I am super irate, This is something that has nothing to do with me or my children and I am drug right into the bullshit. The cops came and took both of our statements and told her she needs to pursue him civally,I am worried this bitch is going to try to start even more shit but I am hoping she is done with it. Ugh I am so stressed out I could just scream.

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Replies (11-17):
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Wow! She was still there when the cops came? Sounds like she's nuts!

LadyBast
by Brenda on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:57 AM

That is why I own a gun let someone try to come into my house.... Sorry but that is mine and I can do whatever if they do this 911 will be by Ashley after I shoot... I would never open a door to a stranger without my gun and never have.. Hope all gets better for you soon and good luck!

strictmomhere
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Hugs mama:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
artemisa3001
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I don't know if you have ever filed a restraining order but is not as easy as it looks; people have to be served to go to court, so if she doesn't have ful names and addresses it will never happen.

I know, I wish it was easier

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

I'd file a rrestraining order against both of them for sure. So sorry this happened. ;-( very glad you all are okay!! 

BeachLifeMama
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry to hear that. I would be piss too especially if my kid is around. I hope she doesn't come around and start crap again.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
loveTHEviking
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Wow! I'm so sorry you & you children had to go through that! She sounds crazy but hopefully she will leave you & your family alone! That woman should have been taken to jail!

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have freaked.She was angry at him and took it out on you.That was very wrong of her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)