Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How old were your kids

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:57 PM
  • 17 Replies
when they lost their first tooth? My son will be 6 in April and he's got his first wiggly tooth and I'm surprised it hasn't come out yet. It's hanging by a thread! LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wingsfan1234
by Amy on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:59 PM

my oldest was  2 weeks shy of 6 when she lost her first.. then lost 4 within 2 months of that

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:52 PM

My oldest is five and a half and he still has all his. 

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:20 AM

My son is 4 and hasn't lost any on their own yet.He did have an accident that caused root damage and he had to have his top 4 removed.

TDMumof3
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:25 AM
My youngest is 6 and hasnt lost any of her teeth. but my 8 yr old lost his first in kidnegarten so he was 6. And my middle one just lost her third tooth
bebe_ju-rah
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
My oldest will be 6 on the 19th of this month and has yet to show any signs of losing teeth. Not even a wiggler yet!
bebe_ju-rah
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Oh no! Does he have falsies? Sorry...idk what they are called. One of the girl's in dd's vpk class had that happen when she was 3 and she wore falsies to help with her speech.

My dd bumped her front tooth on her 2nd birthday and got blood inside. To this day that tooth is yellow. I hope it falls out first! lol

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

My son is 4 and hasn't lost any on their own yet.He did have an accident that caused root damage and he had to have his top 4 removed.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:38 AM

No they just pulled them,the Dentist said because they would have fallen out naturally at around 6 anyway there was no need.He does have spacers though to help his permanants grow into the correct spot.

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Oh no! Does he have falsies? Sorry...idk what they are called. One of the girl's in dd's vpk class had that happen when she was 3 and she wore falsies to help with her speech.

My dd bumped her front tooth on her 2nd birthday and got blood inside. To this day that tooth is yellow. I hope it falls out first! lol

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

loveTHEviking
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Ian is 5 but he hasn't lost any teeth yet. I'm excited for when he does though :)!

Dinimon
by Diana on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:34 PM
None yet.
LadyBast
by Brenda on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Wow that was like over 20 years ago :)

I think she was between 5 & 6.... Would have to check her baby book!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)