Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So, we went out for dinner last night with some friends to one of my DH and DD's favorite restaurant, a Japanese one.

Food was good, however, my DH's friend's wife always has issues with her meals, no matter the restaurant, there is always an issue; mostly is because she doesn't read all the info about what she is ordering , or she doesn't pay attention to the waiter, assumes something that wasn't said or doesn't ask questions...

Yesterday she ordered fried rice, in the menu it said it had vegetables in it; when it came she tried it and returned it because it had onions in it.... then the waiter told her that she will still be charged for it or  he would have to pay for it, that it was the restaurant's policy.

As I stated before, she ALWAYS has issues and returns at least one dish per outting and she is never charged for it, but we had never been told what this waiter said.

Has anything like this ever happened to you?

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Replies (21-22):
artemisa3001
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:51 AM

hahaha

I needed to vent!  I have been doing this for the past.... 7 years; the good thing is that we don't go out with them as often as before.  The bad thing is I can not cut them off completely because she is not the nicest wife and my DH feels bad for his friend

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Quoting artemisa3001:

hahaha

I needed to vent!  I have been doing this for the past.... 7 years; the good thing is that we don't go out with them as often as before.  The bad thing is I can not cut them off completely because she is not the nicest wife and my DH feels bad for his friend

Bummer you can't get rid of her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)