Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

How many

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:31 PM
  • 21 Replies
traffic/speeding tickets have you had? C'mon, I won't tell anyone! LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dinimon
by Diana on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:35 PM
The only ticket I've ever gotten was a seat belt ticket back in '07.
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:23 AM

I think at least 4 but all dismissed!  Thanks  traffic lawyers!

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:25 AM

0 because I don't drive lol.

MamaJessx3
by Jess on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:05 AM
3 or 4 in my lifetime. One was for an expired tag (I was driving my moms car and she had forgotten) and one was a BS wreck less driving when I was in an accident. I was NOT driving wrecklessly! The roads were wet and I hydroplaned.
lukee
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:17 AM

speeding hmm maybe 3 or maybe only two --got a couple stops that ended with no ticket. My first Hwy patrol in FL and he asked no cruise control?? and ticketed me for lesser speed and one hwy patrol hiding under bridge and I was only 6 miles over--i always referred to him as the troll under the bridge. One stop in GA and I said I need a bathroom--I had taken bypass around town--nice hwy patrol directed me to a side road into rural airport --LOL and I used it. Lastly was irritated that lady threw out all her trash onto roadside and I wanted to get her tag to send her a note--well she puts on turn signal so I had to hurry up to get tag--sheriff deputy stopped me--said to me --they had signal on and you sped up---I yelled at him lol--said she threw trash out and I wanted her tag number before she turned. He said well I did not see her so cannot get her but he let me go. True confessions lol

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Not a single one!
terri76
by Terriny on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:24 AM
0 :) thankfully
TAG_ur_it
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:45 AM

5 or 6.  my first one, i was 21 and pregnant with my second.  i got clocked doing 70 in a 55.,  thank goodness he didn't see me 10 minutes earlier lol.  my ex had a brand new (at the time) cougar.  that thing ran so smooth...i was doing 110 and didn't even realize it. i was also 5 months pregnant and contracting.  not a great day.

Mommytolas
by Tricia on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:05 AM
3 all speeding it's s bad habit :-( 1st time I was 21 had amazing Yankee tickets the night before my cousins baby shower and was doing 90 on 95 to make it from nj to Virginia on time. Second I was 9 months pregnant doing 70 on 95 the speed limit all the way down except for a short stretch in Georgia, the b* tried to give me reckless driving I called to change the date because it was the day my csection was scheduled and the really nice girl on the phone got the ticket dismissed. The third was 7 months ago we were late my csection so was still getting ready so I was driving it was 4 in the morning and I wasn't paying attention and doing 60. It was the day the tropical storm came through and we just managed to bet it so the ticket was worth it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Outrageous
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:53 PM

1 ...."speeding" 7 miles over...  my first in 20 years .... I got it 2 years ago ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)