Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

This may be grounds for divorce...

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Max
  • 8 Replies

We are potty training out two year old. 

And by "potty training" I mean we sit him on the potty and wait patiently for a while.  Then pull his pants back up and watch him pee in them. 

Needless to say it could be going a little bit better. 

He's an expert at daycare with very few accidents. When he's there he gets a Skittle for peeing in the potty. So I bought a bag of Skittles and have been reminding him day after day that he gets one when he pee pees in the potty. 

Today it happened. I was getting him ready for a bath when he grabbed his wiener and cried, "PEE PEE!!" We rushed to the potty and got there just in time. 

It was glorious. We were cheering and dancing. I think a parade went past the house. (I might have imagined that last part) I cheered, "Let's go get a treat, Darling!!" and raced off to the kitchen to get the special bag of Skittles purchased just for this occasion. But they were gone. Surly we've been robbed of our most treasured possession I thought. Some fiend must have broken into the house and taken them in the dark of night. 

But no, my dip shit husband ate them because, "I didn't really think he'd do it anytime soon."

Don't you think this is grounds for divorce or at least some serious dirty looks?

So I raced off for the voctory Skittle. 

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
fla33023
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:54 PM
LMAO! Daddy ate the victory Skittles? Oh man...a couple dirty looks and a few cracks about being a Skittle thief for sure!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Dirty looks FOR SURE and a little reminder that he won't be Captain of my underpants for a few days! Lol

Dinimon
by Diana on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Lmao that's something that would happen to me.. Give him those dirty looks, momma!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lukee
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:23 AM

That would have been my husband

WendyJR
by Wendy on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:49 AM
We used m&ms. I kept a small airtight container in the bathroom for that very reason. Lots of dirty looks lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Javamom00
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

That's it take any special treats from Dad.. He belongs in time out.  Not nice Dad.  angry

loveTHEviking
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Yay for peeing in the potty for your little guy :)!! DH would be getting some serious dirty looks & I'd hold out on him for a few days lol.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Oh no lol. I'd hide them lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)