Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

3 month old child. Pregnant again? Advice how to break it to the family.

Posted by   + Show Post

So recently I've noticed I've been crazy emotional & I bought a dollar test. I took one it said no, so I thought. I saw it the next morning. The one line looked like it was there but you had to look pretty hard to see it. I'm a little worried but I'm pretty sure I could very well be pregnant. I'm feeling those bubbly feelings, peeing like a pregnant woman, & obviously an emotional wreck.

So I'm a little terrified I could be pregnant again. It's a very good chance but I already had my first born & I don't think I'm ready for another child honestly...I'm nervous considering I just recently moved to Florida & his family & my family has been telling me hold off until we have our stuff together before we have a child. Lets put it this way we're still looking for jobs. I'm waiting on a really good job to be offered to me I should be finding out tomorrow. it's full time & it's what I usually work in & it was hard finding this position but the interview went for 50 minutes. I believe it went pretty well but you never know.

Anyways....I'm afraid if I am I don't know how I could break it to the family. Any advice. I'm so damn nervous to say anything & to find out that I very well could be. I took the due date calculator from my period & well, it's a day before my child's birthday. That's crazyyy!

I would love to be pregnant again but I'd rather have a job & be on my feet & my child to be out of diapers before I have another...but the way it's feeling...I might be...I could very well not be but....you never know. Except I'm pretty sure I am....lol.

Has anyone have this issue before?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Replies (11-17):
strictmomhere
by Nan on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Good luck hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaybay218
by Shayla on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Confirm you are preggers first!

MamaJessx3
by Jess on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:20 PM
I agree, after all that time the test isn't valid. And if your period isn't due until the 28th then it's way too early to get a positive. Retest in a few days, if not a week.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Misserica91
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Thank you, ladies. I plan to take one depending on how it goes first.

LadyBast
by Brenda on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I would wait and do the test again, when should you start? That will be the true sign there also, if it was me I would make sure before I told anyone and maybe a doc too! Tests you cannot really rely on the cheap ones or I would not!

Good luck!

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:27 AM
I agree. Hugs and keep us posted!

Quoting MaiasMommy619:

I would not tell anyone anything yet. Confirm the fact that you are pregnant and then worry about it.. You could be making yourself feel this way for nothing!! Wait it out! Wait another 2-3 days and test again.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Quoting TAG_ur_it:

the tests are invalid after 10 minutes or so.  retest in a couple of days if your worried. 

That's what I was thinking. I wouldn't be too concerned if the line didn't show up until overnight. 

If your period isn't due until the 28th it's probably too early to get a positive anyway. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)