Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Just moved to Brandon

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:10 AM
  • 7 Replies

is anyone around here? I need to make friends badly!!! lol my son is 3 and my daughter is 15 months

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group and I live close I am in Tampa/Bloomingdale area but Tampa address...

Sorry no young kids my daughter is 26 and disabled.. We take walks and take pics. Brandon is very nice we love where we are! Enjoy

KylesMom409
Really wishing I didn't have to get up at 6 tomorrow. :(
Today at 9:17 PM
by Linnette on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I am on the other coast in Port St Lucie. But welcome to the group! :) You'll meet a lot of nice ladies here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sandraD12
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:30 PM

OMG your kidding!!! that's so funny. I JUST moved from Stuart!!!! lol I moved from NC to stuart bc that's where im from and where my family is from but i couldnt find a job there and when i finally found a job, day care was $305 a week for two and i couldnt even afford that!!! My mother in law said i could move in with her while i get back on my feet and while i looked for a job got a job or went to school she would watch my kids. So that's how i ended up here lol. but im going back for the weekend lol. I miss my mom so we're gonna spend a little family time and sunday im going to miami lol (i know a lot of traveling) lol

wingsfan1234
by Amy on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm north of you (I think anyways..lol)  in New Port Richey but welcome to the group!  

Mommy to two girls here on earth and one in Heaven watching over us

fla33023
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:57 AM
I'm south but wanted to say welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fygfitness_mom
by Chris on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I'm in Valrico, the Buckhorn area. My girls are 10 and 11 but I'm always up for making friends. Welcome to the neighborhood. :-D

sandraD12
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:47 PM

thank you ladies!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)