Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

"Criminal Minds" groupies

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:01 AM
  • 17 Replies

Which episode is your favorite?

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:20 AM

I have only seen a few episodes.

Cafe Steph
by Steph on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:45 AM

I don't really have a favorite episode, but I HATED the recent one where Reid's phone-only sweetheart was killed in front of him by that crazy chick. It was like when Hotch lost his wife, only worse because of how special Reid is. :/

dawnie1
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:55 AM
2 moms liked this

Any episode with Shelmar Moore in it. I'm shallow that way.

WendyJR
by Wendy on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I like the on where Hotch and Reid are in the prison interviewing a serial killer during shift change and Reid talks to him to distract him until the guard comes back--and as soon as the guards come back the prisoner asked Reid why he was the way he was, and Reid says "i have no idea" Season 3 episode 14

And the one where Doctor Reid is in charge of guarding the movie star. I forget which season/episode that one is.

fygfitness_mom
by Chris on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:28 PM

That is my favorite show. I don't know that I could pick a favorite episode, but I can pick my favorite quotes.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Bump!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fygfitness_mom
by Chris on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I don't really have a favorite episode, but I HATED the recent one where Reid's phone-only sweetheart was killed in front of him by that crazy chick. It was like when Hotch lost his wife, only worse because of how special Reid is. :/

OMG!

I'm a couple of episodes behind on my DVR! Now I don't want to watch it. Damn it, what does that man have to do to catch a break?

When Haley died my heart broke. I'm still seething about Pagent leaving the show.

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:28 PM
It's my favorite show but I can't pick a particular episode.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sheri305
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Ikr,poor Reid:(

Cafe Steph
by Steph on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Sorry! I didn't think it was a spoiler by this point since it was about 4 episodes ago. I didn't mean to ruin it for you. It was still worth watching, though, I think. Yeah, I wasn't happy about them getting rid of Prentiss, either, but at least it was a good send-off this time.

Quoting fygfitness_mom:

Quoting Cafe Steph:

OMG!

I'm a couple of episodes behind on my DVR! Now I don't want to watch it. Damn it, what does that man have to do to catch a break?

When Haley died my heart broke. I'm still seething about Pagent leaving the show.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN