Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

"Criminal Minds" groupies

Posted by   + Show Post

Which episode is your favorite?

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Replies (11-17):
edelweiss23
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:30 AM
I liked the ones about Ian Doyle.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fygfitness_mom
by Chris on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:56 PM

No worries! I wasn't upset about what you said. Any time I open these I prep myself for spoilers, especially when I'm behind. I'm behind on Once Upon a Time and I read something in another group and I was like..damn it! LOL

I did like how they did it and I hope she does a few episodes in the future. I don't like how they just sort of shoved the new girl into the show though. She doesn't fit, in my opinion.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Sorry! I didn't think it was a spoiler by this point since it was about 4 episodes ago. I didn't mean to ruin it for you. It was still worth watching, though, I think. Yeah, I wasn't happy about them getting rid of Prentiss, either, but at least it was a good send-off this time.

Quoting fygfitness_mom:

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I don't really have a favorite episode, but I HATED the recent one where Reid's phone-only sweetheart was killed in front of him by that crazy chick. It was like when Hotch lost his wife, only worse because of how special Reid is. :/

OMG!

I'm a couple of episodes behind on my DVR! Now I don't want to watch it. Damn it, what does that man have to do to catch a break?

When Haley died my heart broke. I'm still seething about Pagent leaving the show.

nomadbrat83
by Amanda on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:36 PM
I agree. Heartbreaking

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I don't really have a favorite episode, but I HATED the recent one where Reid's phone-only sweetheart was killed in front of him by that crazy chick. It was like when Hotch lost his wife, only worse because of how special Reid is. :/

nomadbrat83
by Amanda on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:40 PM
I completely agree. Swoon

Quoting dawnie1:

Any episode with Shelmar Moore in it. I'm shallow that way.

sheri305
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Quoting edelweiss23:

I liked the ones about Ian Doyle.

Me to

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I didn't like that one either. 

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I like the show most of the time. Some of them get a little cheesy for my taste, but it's a watchable show. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN