Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Do you own a gun?

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:18 PM
  • 20 Replies
Or multiple guns? And if so, do you know how to use it and feel comfortable with it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJessx3
by Jess on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:20 PM
My dh owns 3 handguns, an AR 15 and two shot guns. We're actually in the process of buying me my own personal gun to carry now but for now I keep one of his in my drawer. I've shot them with him and feel more comfortable with some rather than others, but I keep the one I feel most comfortable with in my drawer. Dh has his concealed carry license and wants me to get mine, but we'll see. I'm in no hurry right now.
LadyBast
by Brenda on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Many and YES I know how to use all of them and I am very comfortable shooting any and all of them... I do carry also so those I like even better they are mine but we shoot many and have all from a 22 to a 45 and in-between!

LadyBast
by Brenda on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:21 PM

I have mine and always carry our guns are all over the house stashed here and there so we know and can get to one at any point!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

My dh owns 3 handguns, an AR 15 and two shot guns. We're actually in the process of buying me my own personal gun to carry now but for now I keep one of his in my drawer. I've shot them with him and feel more comfortable with some rather than others, but I keep the one I feel most comfortable with in my drawer. Dh has his concealed carry license and wants me to get mine, but we'll see. I'm in no hurry right now.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:26 PM

We do not have guns

MamaJessx3
by Jess on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:50 PM
We can't keep our guns all around the house like that. Our kids are still way too young.

Quoting LadyBast:

I have mine and always carry our guns are all over the house stashed here and there so we know and can get to one at any point!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

LadyBast
by Brenda on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Ashley knows where they are and she has shot them, so she knows how to handle them and we are lucky she was brought up around them!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

We can't keep our guns all around the house like that. Our kids are still way too young.

Quoting LadyBast:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Ruthzaad
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:15 PM
I don't but I have gone shooting and love it. I have a gun picked out but its been on back order for a long time now. :-( It's a Smith & Wesson MP 40 Shield.
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:22 PM

My owns a rifle he keeps locked in his shop. He doesn't have any bullets for it. 

I am not comfortable with having one in the house with the children. 

MamaJessx3
by Jess on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Yeah our kids see them and know what they are and know not to touch them but they aren't old enough to trust around them yet and not old enough to shoot them yet.

Quoting LadyBast:

Ashley knows where they are and she has shot them, so she knows how to handle them and we are lucky she was brought up around them!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Quoting LadyBast:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

ambertreas76
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Yep. 6 gauge shotgun. The thing is massive. It's a hip shooter. Lots of fun at the range. I also own a stungun. I'm looking into getting a hand gun and a c/c permit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)