• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter Portraits:???

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:00 PM
  • 15 Replies

Did I mention that I am a photographer? I own and operate Memories & Milestones Photography based out of NH (soon to be switched to here in FL)

I'm not sure if I can post this here, what;s the worse that could happen? 

I'm offering Easter Portraits with a live bunny. March 9th thru March 23rd. ALL orders must be placed on or before March 23rd to ensure your prints are here in time for Easter.

You can PM me here on Cafe, Call the number below or Message me on FB as well.

Memories & Milestones Fan Page

Memories & Milestones Personal Page

My FB page

This is "Rabbit" a pedigree Lionhead, he is our Easter bunny this year. You are also more than welcome to bring a bunny of your own. 

Packages are custom built by YOU to fit your needs and your budget, we do offer payment plans as well. I serve Tampa and the surrounding areas, if you are unsure about your area, just ask.

I do travel if I have enough clients willing to be scheduled on the same day.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nomadbrat83
by . on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Might help for people to know where in FL you will be located.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Take it from me, she is a great photographer! :) I've seen her photos in the other group we're in together and they are awesome! :)
strictmomhere
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyBast
by Brenda on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Tampa area as she posted and yes her pics are amazing she is my Co-Owner in Fancy and she is great Ladies... So Tampa area/Brandon/Riverview those areas you can reply here or PM her or me for info Ellie is not that familiar with FL and where we are yet, so I would be more than happy to help anyone getting to her or her to you all!

Thanks!

Jortess
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Sorry I photograph on location, meaning your backyard, a beach, a park and so fourth. I am in Tampa, but my work is not limited to this area.

Proofing is done via e-mail or FB. Normally it takes between 1-3 days to get them to you depending on how busy I am. (Which currently I am not seeing as I just got here and haven't built up a clientele yet)

The only thing you pay for up front is the session fee, this includes my travel, set up, the time it takes for me to process the images. It includes enhancements and touch-ups as well. 

For packages over $100 we offer a payment plans. However, the prints are NOT ordered until the package is paid in full. 

We accept, cash, & local checks (as in local to Tampa) and we just started taking those pre-paid credit cards that you can buy from any store.

As soon as I get settled, we will be offering pay-pal.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Most of my work can be viewed on my FB fan page. More of my work is on the private page which you have to be friends with.

And than my temporary website: Memories & Milestones WEBPAGE

I have NOT updated the sites yet do the move, so disregard any prices that you may see, they are not all accurate.

Quoting nomadbrat83:

Jortess
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!

Quoting KylesMom409:

Take it from me, she is a great photographer! :) I've seen her photos in the other group we're in together and they are awesome! :)

Jortess
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

LadyBast
by Brenda on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I love those from last year she is a doll :) I want pics of Ash w/the bunny for Easter too you need to bring it one day and we can set up all and do pics w/Tessah too :)

nomadbrat83
by . on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Welcome to the area. I also live in the Tampa Bay area. I have already live bunny pics for later this month, but will definitely keep you in mind for future pics this year.

Quoting Jortess:

Sorry I photograph on location, meaning your backyard, a beach, a park and so fourth. I am in Tampa, but my work is not limited to this area.

Proofing is done via e-mail or FB. Normally it takes between 1-3 days to get them to you depending on how busy I am. (Which currently I am not seeing as I just got here and haven't built up a clientele yet)

The only thing you pay for up front is the session fee, this includes my travel, set up, the time it takes for me to process the images. It includes enhancements and touch-ups as well. 

For packages over $100 we offer a payment plans. However, the prints are NOT ordered until the package is paid in full. 

We accept, cash, & local checks (as in local to Tampa) and we just started taking those pre-paid credit cards that you can buy from any store.

As soon as I get settled, we will be offering pay-pal.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Most of my work can be viewed on my FB fan page. More of my work is on the private page which you have to be friends with.

And than my temporary website: Memories & Milestones WEBPAGE

I have NOT updated the sites yet do the move, so disregard any prices that you may see, they are not all accurate.

Quoting nomadbrat83:

Jortess
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Thank you. I do all types of photography and events, so if you know anyone, please feel free to pass along my name, number and websites :-)

Quoting nomadbrat83:

Welcome to the area. I also live in the Tampa Bay area. I have already live bunny pics for later this month, but will definitely keep you in mind for future pics this year. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)