Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

What style do you prefer?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Replies (11-17):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Boy shorts

Dinimon
by Diana on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Boy shorts
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fygfitness_mom
by Chris on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I prefer boyshorts and hipsters but I have some t-backs too. It depends on what I'm wearing, where I'm going, and what I will be doing.

TAG_ur_it
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:57 PM

boyshorts


kayfarmgirl
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Hipster or bikini.

Mari6443
by Marissa on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Bikini
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDsWifey
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:16 AM

90% of my underwear is like the three styles on the bottom row...the other 10% are boyshorts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN