Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So happy to be back to my sunshine and warm weather!

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:17 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

I went up to SC, last Friday.....it was cold, rainy and dreary ALL weekend! I had a fun trip but the weather was miserable and it made me so appreciative to live in FL!  As soon as we crossed into FL on the way home, we stopped at a gas station and got out and it was so warm and sunny!! I'm so happy to be back! And its just beautiful out today!!

Mommy to Zachary Charles 10/25/05, Logan Tanner 4/10/08, Rhyleigh Anne 4/11/09 and Allie Layne 7/22/10

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:05 PM

LOL I think YOU are the one who brought the cold back to FL :)  J/K had to blame someone....

Glad you are back and we went to NC last year in April and it was so Cold vs here I was happy to be home...

MamaJessx3
by Jess on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM

This is not cold compared to what ive been in.  This is beautiful! At least the sun is shining here when it's "cold"

Quoting LadyBast:

LOL I think YOU are the one who brought the cold back to FL :)  J/K had to blame someone....

Glad you are back and we went to NC last year in April and it was so Cold vs here I was happy to be home...

Mommy to Zachary Charles 10/25/05, Logan Tanner 4/10/08, Rhyleigh Anne 4/11/09 and Allie Layne 7/22/10

Dinimon
by Diana on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Lol. Welcome back. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lukee
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:52 AM

glad you had fun in spite of the weather--welcome HOME

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Welcome back!

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Welcome back!
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:02 AM

yeah I can take cold weather for just so long before i start getting depressed!  I like my sunshine and warmth!

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:12 AM
I'm glad too. :)

Quoting lukee:

glad you had fun in spite of the weather--welcome HOME

strictmomhere
by Nan on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Welcome home
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loveTHEviking
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:43 AM

Glad you had fun on on your trip! I'm glad Iive in FL too :)! My friends up North are having snow... hahahaha to them lol :).

Quoting MamaJessx3:

I went up to SC, last Friday.....it was cold, rainy and dreary ALL weekend! I had a fun trip but the weather was miserable and it made me so appreciative to live in FL!  As soon as we crossed into FL on the way home, we stopped at a gas station and got out and it was so warm and sunny!! I'm so happy to be back! And its just beautiful out today!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)