Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Introducing myself :)

Posted by   + Show Post
Hey there! My name is Danielle and I'll me a Floridian in 94 days and counting! My husband, almost 3 year old daughter and I will begin the big moving drive in June! We cannot wait! So excited and we will need new friends! We only know a few people out there! We haven't told everyone yet just a few and will tell the rest this weekend/next week. Just so happy! :) We will be living in or on the outskirts of Orlando. We've got our top 10 places but will decrease that to top 5 by the end of today :) eek any advice or things I should know? Thanks ladies!
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Replies (11-16):
MamaJessx3
by Jess on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:21 AM

that's too funny,...my neighbors that we're really good friends with just found out there's moving from here out to pheoniz az in a couple months ;(

Quoting jeffsgirl9:

We are moving from Arizona! We've been to FL before and loved the storms, weather, different scenery. Here in az it's a dry heat. 

Hubby has a job. I'll have more networking there for a job and it'll be a nice change for us as a family.

Mommy to Zachary Charles 10/25/05, Logan Tanner 4/10/08, Rhyleigh Anne 4/11/09 and Allie Layne 7/22/10

jeffsgirl9
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Haha oh wow that's crazy!!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

that's too funny,...my neighbors that we're really good friends with just found out there's moving from here out to pheoniz az in a couple months ;(

Quoting jeffsgirl9:

We are moving from Arizona! We've been to FL before and loved the storms, weather, different scenery. Here in az it's a dry heat. 

Hubby has a job. I'll have more networking there for a job and it'll be a nice change for us as a family.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jeffsgirl9
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:41 AM
I'm in the east valley. I can't really say exactly where until may lol.
Just in case for whatever reason something falls through we still want hubby to have his job here! You know what I mean?

Quoting armyvet06:

I just moved to Florida from Arizona last April. Be sure to take plenty of snacks, drinks, and maybe some games for your daughter to play. What part of Arizona are you in?

Quoting jeffsgirl9:

KylesMom409
Well, Kyle had his first sleepover last night at his friend's house and it was successful! :) Can't wait to hear all about it when I pick him up.
Today at 9:27 AM
by Linnette on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Same here. Welcome! :)

Quoting lukee:

look forward to seeing more of you in this group

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Welcome early! I'm in Orlando also!

JDsWifey
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Here's an early welcome to Florida:) I live in Orlando also.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)