Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Freeze advisory?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:10 AM
  • 10 Replies
Seriously where the heck is Spring lol!? Here in my area it's 45 out & the high for today is 68. In Jax there is a freeze advisory until 9am. This is poop for the birds lol! And OMG... I missed you guys btw. Sorry I haven't visted in awhile.
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:54 PM

We had a Frost advisory this am and had frost too, I have pics I took this am of the truck to show the damn frost, I was so mad.... I hate this weather and I am in Tampa and had frost, freeze was Pasco North frost was here and South... Give me Spring too this sucks... I am tired of a jacket leather that is and the windy cold days this is worse than winter

leighp1
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Panhandle of Florida (near Pensacola) is finally going to warm up. We are finally going to be getting some nice weather ( probably should say warmer weather cuz rain is in the forecast).  It has been so cold the last three days and I haven't be able to get warm.  They are calling for 70 today.  Hope this was our last bit of winter, cuz I am ready for warmer temps (not HOT temps though>)

loveTHEviking
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 6:51 AM

I know right! I totally agree w/ you! Yesterday I was at the park w/ the kids & in the shade it was cold b/c it was windy but in th sun it was warm. I NEED it to be warm all around lol. The wind cold days are the worse though! 

Quoting LadyBast:

We had a Frost advisory this am and had frost too, I have pics I took this am of the truck to show the damn frost, I was so mad.... I hate this weather and I am in Tampa and had frost, freeze was Pasco North frost was here and South... Give me Spring too this sucks... I am tired of a jacket leather that is and the windy cold days this is worse than winter

lukee
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:36 AM

I really totally dislike the bitter cold after all the plants have begun to flower and add new leaves--I am not a master gardener but what I have I like to keep and this cover uncover bring in the house or garage is getting really old . I want to clean up and get ready for party time--those windows of time before it gets really hot and is not cold either. Today will take the plants out of the garage--has been daily as dh is working out there right now--empty entry of plants and start picking up sticks in the yard from all the wind. Lets all hope this is the last time

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:43 AM

I like a little cold but it would be nice for a little heat lol

loveTHEviking
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Yes! The way the wind has been, it needs to be warm lol.

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

MamaJessx3
by Jess on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:36 AM

high of 68 is pretty much perfect weather in my opinion as long as it's sunny! at least its better than 90s and humid

loveTHEviking
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Yes, that is nice but I'm still wearing a hoodie lol. 

Quoting MamaJessx3:

high of 68 is pretty much perfect weather in my opinion as long as it's sunny! at least its better than 90s and humid

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:04 AM
This

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Wow its cold there. Welcime back:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN