Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lonely depressed

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:54 AM
  • 20 Replies
Has anyone ever just been so lonely n depressed and feelin of worthless ness and a bunch of other stuff . Yes I see a psychtraits ans a counciler I'm on meds but still feel the same way I have no friends here and people say oh I understand I'm here for you then u tell them something and boom they are off judging u n never wanna talk m I have so much bottled up. About a few things and I have noone to talk it thur with ans have

such aniexty I'm sfrs

Update there is more to story when I can feel comfortable I will tell my aniexty seems to kick up when trypin it just being on here is aniexty . I'm gonna to talk to my des tomorrow. Then let you know I'm just lookin to be normal n have a job n be some one not a low life loser . I'm not doing for a poor me I'm foing it for suggestions n help or ideas
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
strictmomhere
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armyvet06
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:22 AM
I do feel the same way. I was diagnosed with mild depression and have days where I do feel worthless. It doesn't help that I don't have friends here either. If you want to talk feel free to pm me. I won't judge.
bebe_ju-rah
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:25 AM
I went through a bit of that (sans the judging) when dh and I were having problems. Are you married or in a relationship?
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:51 AM

hugs

WendyJR
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Yes i've felt that way for the better part of 3 years. (hugs)

I read, listen to music, treat myself to something (food/clothes/new book), get my hair cut, go outside for some sunshine etc when i start to feel really down. Or i just get really silly with the kids. Just something to perk up my mood.

whatmynameagain
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:39 AM
O have deptessionand anxiety currently being treated so I know also how it feels. If you feel your mess aren't working talk to dr right away to straighten it out. Also you may be able to call the therapist and get in to see them earlier if you need to. I find being outside even for ten minites can help a lot. Also walking or some type of exercise esp on days you feel.the worst helps a lie. If you can get someone to watch them maybe take an hour to walk ,read ,nap something you enjoy to help re-energize.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:11 AM
I don't usually have depressions, I only have bad days every once in a while. I'm sorry you're going through that. -hugs-
LadyBast
by Brenda on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Sorry...

Hugs

grumpyboston
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Thank you

Quoting strictmomhere:

Hugs
grumpyboston
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Thank you I appreciate it it stinks with no friends as I'm tryin to figure out a situation thst has me going in many directions n feeling and I hate it .I wake up n I'm completely depressed n ready for bed due to my issues n fears . What part of fl do u live in my big thing is tryin to find a support group but I have aniexty about finding on . As my kids are teenagers not babys I'm not w orkin due to disability but lookin into part time job . I'm just a mess

Quoting armyvet06:

I do feel the same way. I was diagnosed with mild depression and have days where I do feel worthless. It doesn't help that I don't have friends here either. If you want to talk feel free to pm me. I won't judge.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)