Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pray ~ 1 John 5:14-15

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:31 PM
  • 3 Replies

* Passage for Today

1 John 5:14-15 KJV
And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

1 John 5:14-15 NKJV (Easy Reader)
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

* Note
PRAY, PRAY, PRAY in all circumstances!!! We cannot get sick and tire of praying or hearing others say, "We must pray"! Well, We must pray! Jesus prayed continually and He set the example for us His people to pray without ceasing. In Jesus Christ our petitions are submitted and acknowledged. We must know that "we know" God will answer our prayers. Pray boldly and humble yourself before God, He is waiting to hear from YOU!

* Prayer
Thank You Father that I have been granted the opportunity to bow to You in prayer. I will pray with confidence through the Holy Spirit knowing that You hear and believing that You will answer each request placed before Your throne of grace in Jesus name I give You all the glory. Amen.

Beloved, Pray As You Go and Walk in His Richest Blessings!

Prayer and Word
with Lady Bee Archie 

www.prayer4every1.com
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Love reading these!

LadyBast
by Brenda on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Agree

TFS

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Love reading these!

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
TFS! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)