Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

What's the most embarrassing thing your kid has ever said in public?

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 12:30 PM
  • 15 Replies

Kids say some really crazy things sometimes and some of the things they say can really make you blush and cringe. For me, the most embarrassing thing my kids ever said was thankfully not addressed to me. My youngest said to her dad, "Oh my gosh! Daddy, your fart stinks!" And the store was almost quiet enough to hear a pin drop when she made that exclamation. Poor hubby wanted the floor to open up and swallow him whole, lol.

What's the most embarrassing thing your kid has ever said in public?

Some beach, somewhere
There's a big umbrella casting shade over an empty chair...

by on May. 13, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by Colleen on May. 13, 2013 at 12:54 PM

LMBO. I will have to think on this one

MamaJessx3
by Jess on May. 13, 2013 at 1:49 PM
My daughter pointed out a very obese man one time when we were out to eat and said "he's FAT!"....then another time same daughter....a very obese lady with a huge backside walked by and she says "that's a BIG BUTT!"
Fairegirl33
by Melissa on May. 13, 2013 at 4:03 PM

hahaha one time when we were in the changing room.. my dd wanted to know why my underwear was up my butt.. and didn't that hurt.

of course she had to talk real loud lol

i nearly died

fla33023
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 4:11 PM
The truth hurts! Lol Gotta love the honesty and innocence of children.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

My daughter pointed out a very obese man one time when we were out to eat and said "he's FAT!"....then another time same daughter....a very obese lady with a huge backside walked by and she says "that's a BIG BUTT!"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wingsfan1234
by Amy on May. 13, 2013 at 4:21 PM

oh both of my girls insist on being as loud as possible saying 'you're fat' 'you stink'   and going into the public restrooms EVERYWHERE and saying 'I pooped' so loud it echoes when people are in there

WendyJR
by Wendy on May. 13, 2013 at 6:43 PM
We were at a local restaurant that had lots of chicken statues and pictures all over the place. Ds was 2ish. Well he sees a rooster on a shelf and stands up and points and yells "COCK!" He hadn't quite got the hang of cock a doodle doo yet lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by on May. 13, 2013 at 7:50 PM
My son pointed out how fat this lady was :( im a big girl i was pissed made him say sorry i dont allow rudeness i know i was beet red:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by Diana on May. 14, 2013 at 11:13 AM
I can't really think of any right now.
But we were at Walgreens the other day and it was really quiet when Leonie said "mommy, Oma (grandma in German) gave me lots of candy with many sugars, I hyper and want sugars" I heard people snickering all over the store.
MamaAjax
by New Member on May. 14, 2013 at 12:05 PM

"Mommy she's old, is she going to die soon?" while pointing at an elderly lady

This was because I had to take care of my grandmother when she was in hospice care. He was almost 3 by the time she died, so I had to explaine to him as we grow older we go to heaven to be with other family.

luckily no one was around so no one heard him >.<

Mama Ajax @ Blogger

Just a little bit my life experiences.

loveTHEviking
by on May. 14, 2013 at 12:06 PM

LOL :). Kids are so funny! Ian has said all kinds of things so it's hard to pick just one!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN