Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 10:48 PM
  • 8 Replies
do when you can't sleep?
by on May. 14, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bebe_ju-rah
by on May. 14, 2013 at 10:50 PM
I've never had that problem. Lol
JDsWifey
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Play solitaire, read, listen to music, text one of my insomniac friends, or get on CafeMom:)

BeachLifeMama
by on May. 15, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Read, listen to music or watch tv.

mlg1989
by on May. 15, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Take Melatonin and watch a show on tv
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:48 AM

read something and then I will get tired, pop a couple of melatonin, watch a little television, darken the room and drop the temperature and put on some white noise.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on May. 15, 2013 at 8:23 AM
I've seriously got to look into melatonin! I have insomnia and I'm a light sleeper when I do sleep. So it's rare that I get a good night's sleep. I usually read, get on CafeMom, or catch up on my DVR'd shows.
MamaJessx3
by Jess on May. 15, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Watch tv or just lay there
lukee
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I seldom have an issue with sleeping--if however I am awakened and really want to go back to sleep I may read , or watch tv --if tv then something stupid that will allow my mind to look but not get involved--so thats when I shop or turn on comedy channel. Went to sleep lsat night with pork in the oven(250)--had been smoked but was not cooked enough--the smell woke me up about 4ish I walked to kitchen took it out of the oven--set it on stove--back to bed got up at 5:30 --thought a little girl was hollering hi-hi -was Frank the cat--he wanted someone to get up and feed him--lol--now that broken sleep has me thinking a nap would be in order today

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)