Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

She is in so much trouble! PIC

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:33 AM
  • 24 Replies

Mobile Photo

So apparently this morning, 4am rob woke up to Leonies giggle. He went to check and said every single light in the house was on. He went in her room, it was a MESS! and she was eating peach tea powder with a spoon and had snuck his 3ds and was playing it. He didn't clean her room up last so I will make her do it tonight after work (I'll give her a hand but she has to do the majority).
She was sleeping before we went to bed an I guess she got up to go potty and decided to have some fun..
by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dinimon
by Diana on May. 17, 2013 at 10:34 AM
That stuff all over the bed and floor in front of the bed is the peach tea powder.
wingsfan1234
by Amy on May. 17, 2013 at 11:02 AM

WOW  although that's almost an everynight occurance here with my 4 yr old :(  hopefully she'll learn to  not get up and get into everything!

Dinimon
by Diana on May. 17, 2013 at 11:23 AM
She's been getting up a few times in the last couple of months, idk what to do about it, we work 10-12 hrs a day so we can't stay up all night til 4am to make sure she stays down.
What do you do when your 4yo does that? Any advice would be appreciated!

Quoting wingsfan1234:

WOW  although that's almost an everynight occurance here with my 4 yr old :(  hopefully she'll learn to  not get up and get into everything!

wingsfan1234
by Amy on May. 17, 2013 at 11:33 AM

right now we haven't been doing anything .. we live with my brother-n-law and he thinks we can't discipline her the way we need to (agrivating!)  but before we moved her if she was in her own room we'd actually put a baby gate in the door and shut the door. she also knew she was only allowed out if in the bathroom
if she was sharing a room with her sister she wasn't to get off her bed besides using the bathroom (she would wake her sister that has school)  they actually share a room right now so if we're lucky she wakes her sister up enough that it upsets big sister enough she'll either cry or scream waking us up 

Quoting Dinimon:

She's been getting up a few times in the last couple of months, idk what to do about it, we work 10-12 hrs a day so we can't stay up all night til 4am to make sure she stays down.

Quoting wingsfan1234:

Mommy to two girls here on earth and one in Heaven watching over us

Dinimon
by Diana on May. 17, 2013 at 12:01 PM
We thought about the baby gate but when we put it up in front of the kitchen for drake, she just climbs over it and I'm scared she'll get hurt.

Quoting wingsfan1234:

right now we haven't been doing anything .. we live with my brother-n-law and he thinks we can't discipline her the way we need to (agrivating!)  but before we moved her if she was in her own room we'd actually put a baby gate in the door and shut the door. she also knew she was only allowed out if in the bathroom
if she was sharing a room with her sister she wasn't to get off her bed besides using the bathroom (she would wake her sister that has school)  they actually share a room right now so if we're lucky she wakes her sister up enough that it upsets big sister enough she'll either cry or scream waking us up 

Quoting Dinimon:

Quoting wingsfan1234:

WendyJR
by Wendy on May. 17, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Oh my. I had to laugh. I can totally see my two doing this. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
OMG :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loveTHEviking
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Oh my goodness. We use a baby gate with Ian. He never trys to climb over it though.

Dinimon
by Diana on May. 17, 2013 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I can laugh now, lol! She still has to clean it up though.

Quoting WendyJR:

Oh my. I had to laugh. I can totally see my two doing this. Lol
Dinimon
by Diana on May. 17, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Oh she climbs out Of everything!
We had to get her a toddler bed at 13mo cause she was climbing out of the crib.

Quoting loveTHEviking:

Oh my goodness. We use a baby gate with Ian. He never trys to climb over it though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN