Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Isaiah 61:1-3

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:51 AM
  • 1 Replies
1 mom liked this

* Word for Today *
Isaiah 61:1-3 KJV
The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

Isaiah 61:1-3 NKJV (Easy Reader)
“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives,And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”

* Note for Today *
We do not have a perfect past. The things we experienced in our children, teenage and or young adult years may greatly effect our elder years. Sometimes we tend to carry the deepest wounds along with us as time goes on. It is wise to seek God for peace, strength, forgiveness, healing and whatever else we may need to overcome burdens that try to harm us or hold us back. 

* Prayer for Today *
Dear Lord we ask freedom from the things that hinder our progress and may be holding us in captivity. We want to move forward in the richness of Christ and do all that You created us to do in this life and time on earth. Heal the brokenhearted and raise each broken spirit restoring overflowing joy, peace of mind and proclaiming victory in the mighty name of Jesus our Redeemer we pray. Amen.

Sweet Cafemom's, Stay in the WORD and Have a blessed one!

Prayer and Word
with Lady Bee 

www.prayer4every1.com
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on May. 24, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this
TFS
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)