Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any runners who

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:09 AM
  • 7 Replies
Will be running the Space Coast half (or full) in December??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MamaJessx3
by Jess on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:22 AM
No, my race schedule right now consists of the tower of terror 10 miler in October, red ribbon half in November, goofy challenge (half on Saturday and full on Sunday) at Disney in January, rock n roll st Pete half in feb, gasparilla half in feb, st Anthony's triathlon in April and most likely my first half ironman in California next July.
amazinglove
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:59 AM
You rock!!!!
WendyJR
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:35 AM
You are awesome!

I am just starting running and will be happy if I'm ready for a 5k in October. (That's my goal)

Quoting MamaJessx3:

No, my race schedule right now consists of the tower of terror 10 miler in October, red ribbon half in November, goofy challenge (half on Saturday and full on Sunday) at Disney in January, rock n roll st Pete half in feb, gasparilla half in feb, st Anthony's triathlon in April and most likely my first half ironman in California next July.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by Jess on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this
You can definitely do it! Just stick with it :)

Quoting WendyJR:

You are awesome!

I am just starting running and will be happy if I'm ready for a 5k in October. (That's my goal)

Quoting MamaJessx3:

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:13 AM
No but good luck! :)
LadyBast
by Brenda on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Nope cannot run bad knees and ankle... Good luck

amazinglove
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Thanks ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)