Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

If you are a SAHM what do you do all day LOL....

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:56 PM
  • 22 Replies

I have a person who we are having a nice disagreement with over my group, long story anyway I was to be gone on my b-day and now I see 2 admins are gone that day so.....

I was told that she has a family to take care of and CM is the last part of her day she does not care, not her exact words but you get it....

So I am mad and very upset over this...

Anyone just sit and do nothing all day?? Sure not me I cook, clean and take care of Ashley and that is a full time job just helping her...

by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:58 PM

I want to add that I help Ash into and out of the tub she has fallen too many times that is getting fixed no tub a shower only for her asap, I wash her hair she does a bad job and shave her legs etc.... She is not using a razor and I cannot find a good electric one maybe I need a mans?? Ideas on this one for me to help her more, she is very independent and wants to do all but she cannot!

strictmomhere
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:01 PM
I babysit cook clean play with baby i watch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fla33023
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:08 PM
2 moms liked this
I dream about having a job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fla33023
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Why not use a cream remover like Nair?

Quoting LadyBast:

I want to add that I help Ash into and out of the tub she has fallen too many times that is getting fixed no tub a shower only for her asap, I wash her hair she does a bad job and shave her legs etc.... She is not using a razor and I cannot find a good electric one maybe I need a mans?? Ideas on this one for me to help her more, she is very independent and wants to do all but she cannot!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM
I cook, clean, garden (veggies), grocery shop, and take care of a very active 4 year old. I wish I could sit down and do nothing all day.
milkmama36
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:12 PM

School work, ferry everyone around when school is in, cooking, cleaning, laundry. Look after my 5 year old, 3 year old and 8 month old. Some days I don't do anything but make sure the house doesn't burn down and everyone is fed. It just depends. I don't know if I really count as a SAHM mom though, I work 3 a.m. till 8 a.m 5 days a week so we don't have too put kiddos in daycare and I can be there during the day with them.

Beccatomi
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

It's more than full time!! Our lender told me that if you calculated all that SAHM do every day, we'd make about 140k a year!

anng.atlanta
by Ann on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:27 PM
I have lots of respect for sahms who do a great job. My mom was one for 20 years with 3 kids, and she rocked.

I didn't know there was a sahm vs ftwm debate till I joined CM!
LadyBast
by Brenda on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Her hair is too course it lasts a day or 2 only :(

Quoting fla33023:

Why not use a cream remover like Nair?

Quoting LadyBast:

LadyBast
by Brenda on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Just making sure it was not just me, I do it all hubby works all day so it is just me and I forgot laundry OOPS that is almost a load each day so it stays low and easy to do...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)