• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need suggestions please =]

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:40 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am trying to figure something out to do this weekend that isn't too expensive or too far to travel. We haven't done anything in a while and we're getting tired of being in the house on weekends...and my good friend and her 3 kids and husband will be coming with us...so something for a group to do on weekends in the Apopka/Winter Garden/Ocoee area.

Thanks for any suggestions you ladies have =]

in lovetoddler boy

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
strictmomhere
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Maybe a picnic or a BBQ
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermomwife09
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Yea that sounds like a good idea =] I just hope the weather will clear up

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Not sure in that area but bump

WendyJR
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:23 PM

pack a picnic go to a park/nature reserve, mini golf, bowling, water park, matinee movie (usually cheaper), farmers market/flea market, find a museum, check calender of events for the areas and see if they have anything going on, check libraries for their events and see if they have any weekend activities.

I know our local library has activities on saturdays, and our pool has a dive in movie with $1 admission this week (we're not anywhere near your areas though). GL!

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Great ideas! :)

Quoting WendyJR:

pack a picnic go to a park/nature reserve, mini golf, bowling, water park, matinee movie (usually cheaper), farmers market/flea market, find a museum, check calender of events for the areas and see if they have anything going on, check libraries for their events and see if they have any weekend activities.

I know our local library has activities on saturdays, and our pool has a dive in movie with $1 admission this week (we're not anywhere near your areas though). GL!

Dinimon
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Maybe going to a park or a public pool?
LadyBast
by Brenda on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:41 AM

No idea at all depends on the weather.. Have fun and good luck

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)