Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Brevard Zoo!!!

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 10:25 AM
  • 13 Replies

The Brevard Zoo in Melbourne is having $2 Tuesday through the entire month of September, all admissions, kids and adults, will be only $2!! Its a 2 hour drive for us, but at that price, we may just have to try to make it up on a Tuesday!! :)

by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylesMom409
Really wishing I didn't have to get up at 6 tomorrow. :(
Yesterday at 9:17 PM
by Linnette on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:30 PM
If you haven't been to this zoo, I highly recommend it! :)
Jenn820
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 7:20 AM
I love Brevard Zoo, but since you are 2 hours away, I want to warn you that you can really get through it in half a day. We're members so my son belines it through to the animals he wants to see and we cover the whole zoo (at a fast pace) in 2 hours. There is a great children's area (paws on) with a water play area and a petting zoo where you can spend a lot of time though. If the giraffes are out at the feeding area you can spend quite a while up there too. Just wanted to let you know. :)
ambertreas76
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 7:49 AM
I saw this a couple of days ago. It's 2 hrs from us too. I'm thinking about bringing the kids next Tues when my husband gets home. My girlfriend told me its a really nice zoo.
Outrageous
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Oooh. ... thanks for the info! I live 30 minutes from there. ... went there on a field trip with my son when he was in public school and now home school so ... i think I'll be going often! I live photographing animals, he loves animals and we can enjoy a quick visit often! Thxs.
gmadiane
by gmadiane on Sep. 5, 2013 at 8:38 AM

thats wonderful

tairakittie
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:32 AM

We have been once before, but it was about 2 years ago, my kids were really little then and barely remember, and we didn't know about the water play area, so they were disappointed when we couldn't in there, so I will remember bathing suits next time! ;) My daughter STILL talks about the time she feed the giraffes!! I prefer this zoo over the one in Palm Beach.

Outrageous
by Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 7:25 AM

By chance... is anyone going this Tuesday???

ambertreas76
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Not this Tuesday. Maybe next. Today or tomorrow is Seaworld for us.

Quoting Outrageous:

Outrageous
by Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 7:45 AM

aahhhh ... my son wanted to go to SeaWorld today but I have to work... i work Sat. and Sun. doing photography at a local theme park on weekends..... : (  .... I like weekdays better anyway ... less crowded.... 

OK ... please let us know when and if you do go ........... : )

Quoting ambertreas76:

Quoting Outrageous:

ambertreas76
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Absolutely!

Quoting Outrageous:

aahhhh ... my son wanted to go to SeaWorld today but I have to work... i work Sat. and Sun. doing photography at a local theme park on weekends..... : (  .... I like weekdays better anyway ... less crowded.... 

OK ... please let us know when and if you do go ........... : )

Quoting ambertreas76:

Quoting Outrageous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)