Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Day Friends - Oct 9

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:15 AM
  • 5 Replies
4 moms liked this
Father today I give You thanks for all that You have already done and everything that You will continue to do in blessing our family and keeping us in Your good grace and kindest mercies. May we be obedient in word and deed doing what You Father God have called us to successfully do this day in humbling ourselves to serve and live for Your praise, honor, glory, reflecting Your image and most of all Your mighty LOVE and LIGHT our Awesome God of all Creation. Father God I pray You will touch, save and supernaturally heal the sick [binding the evil diseases of cancer, diabetes, anxiety, depression, addictions, arthritis and all other evil attacks of the mind, body and spirit]. Jesus You are our redeemer and esteemer, refuge and restorer, power and strength, joy and peace. I ask You deliver, comfort and revive the faith and hope of the downhearted, the weak, the poor and poverty, the hopeless and doubters, the fearful and powerless, lawless and unruly and all those who place limits on themselves and think less highly of You Father God our Maker in heaven. Thank You for hearing and answering our prayers in Your perfect timing. May we be patience and wait on You Lord Jesus. Amen.

Share a Hug and a Smile Today!!

Friends, Be Richly Blessed in Jesus †
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Very nice :)
gmadiane
by gmadiane on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:36 PM

nice

ambertreas76
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Amen.
Simply_Lola
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Amen!

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:44 AM

well said

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)