Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

New here. Looking for mommy friends!

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 1:27 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hi ladies! I am Lyndsay. 31 and a FTM. My little girl is 2 months old. I am hoping to connect with some moms on here and make some friends. All my old friends here are childless and at a different place in their lives. Seems that since I got pregnant, a lot of them fell off the radar (I knew to expect it. It happens when you are in different places in your lives like that) and I would love to have some adult interaction that doesn't include going to bars.. I live in St. Pete and would be super stoked to meet some moms who live close to set up play dates with and such. Hope to get to know you ladies here!!
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Janelle1009
by New Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  I'm Janelle.  I'm 35 and also live in St. Pete!  I'm a teacher and a single mom.  I also hate the bar scene.  I'm a dinner and/or Starbucks kind of pereson.  If you're still interested in getting coffee or something, reply and let me know!

Dinimon
by Diana on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Welcome to the group!
lking713
by New Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Janelle, I would definitely be down to get some coffee and make new friends =). I sent you a friend request

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group, Lyndsay! We're glad you're here! :)
supermom3boys
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey Lyndsay,
THAT definitely happens when you have a baby and your friends don't dad to say but I went through the same thing..... Crazy my xhubs lives in st Pete but we live outside of Jacksonville wish we were closer bc I'm new to Florida and know noone really except my new husbands family which aren't really my age lol good luck we can chat about stuff on here though..my baby boy is 5 months old

Quoting lking713:

Hi ladies! I am Lyndsay. 31 and a FTM. My little girl is 2 months old. I am hoping to connect with some moms on here and make some friends. All my old friends here are childless and at a different place in their lives. Seems that since I got pregnant, a lot of them fell off the radar (I knew to expect it. It happens when you are in different places in your lives like that) and I would love to have some adult interaction that doesn't include going to bars.. I live in St. Pete and would be super stoked to meet some moms who live close to set up play dates with and such. Hope to get to know you ladies here!!

nomadbrat83
by Group Admin on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
What is an FTM? I am a working married mom who lives in Apollo Beach/Ruskin and works in Clearwater. I am 30 and we have a 6 year old and 3 year old.
lking713
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:41 PM

FTM, First time mom

WendyJR
by Wendy on Nov. 10, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Welcome to the group! I love st. pete! such a beautiful area. We live on the other side of FL (between Jacsonville and Daytona).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN