Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

TGIF DINNER?

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Nan
  • 6 Replies
Whats for dinner??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ilovemyFamBam
by Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Left overs lol
lukee
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:07 AM

I cook big one day every now and then--I made a bunch of meat balls and they came out of the freezer with some jarred sauce , peppers, onions and mushrooms and became meatball sandwiches--I made 21 jars of jalapeno pepper jelly yesterday afternoon so it made dinner easy.

When I am in the mood to cook big I will make a variety of things--chicken enchiladas --portioned and frozen--meatballs --I make them and freeze three in a bag(not huge ones) with some sauce--can be used for spaghetti or sandwiches--even slice them for lasagna--I made eggplant parm and even lasagna --both cut into serving sizes for one --thaws faster and if I am going out husband can nuke one for himself. That was my last cooking day. Also when I cook pasta if leftover aand enough for one or more I freeze them with a bit of water in the bag--can then rinse in cold water to thaw and a quick trip thru hot water it is ready to eat(watched italian restuarant do that--they portioned it and pulled out side or main as needed and took only a minute or two to be ready)  

Dinimon
by Diana on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:24 AM
I came home from work early so I made us a treat. Yep, we had homemade waffles for dinner.
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:09 AM
We had garlic chicken thighs with garlic rice.
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Dinimon:

I came home from work early so I made us a treat. Yep, we had homemade waffles for dinner.

Yummy! :)
strictmomhere
by Nan on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds good

Quoting Dinimon:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)