Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Welcome to Florida Moms! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 11:06 AM
  • 119 Replies

at the beachThank you for joining the Florida Moms group!

This is a great place to make friends, seek support and advice, and have fun with other moms who live in Florida like you! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Join us on the Florida Moms group!

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jan. 13, 2014 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone.Not a new member but saying hi.Im colleen from orlando.Mom to 6 and grandma to one grandson and one on the way.Hoping for a granddaughter

Nawkole
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Greetings Ladies,

I will be relocating from New York to South Florida within the next few months and require some assistance with identifying great areas to raise my children.  A cultured community with decent schools and ofcourse low crime.  We have friends near Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Fahionchick331
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:15 PM

hello how are you ladies?...I am originally from new york long island. Moved to Florida about 10 years ago. I live in central florida. Nice to meet you. 

SongBirdMom_88
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello Moms,
I'm NaKeitha. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Photographer in the Dade & Broward area. I love outdoor photography. Family & children are my favorite to photograph. I have one wedding under my belt that turned out great!! Check me out on Instagram @NaKeithaK_photography and FB K. MELT CREATIONS
Can't wait to read your replies
SongBirdMom_88
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:55 PM
Hello Moms,
I'm NaKeitha. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Photographer in the Dade & Broward area. I love outdoor photography. Family & children are my favorite to photograph. I have one wedding under my belt that turned out great!! Check me out on Instagram @NaKeithaK_photography and FB K. MELT CREATIONS
Can't wait to read your replies
Ashley0918
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 6:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi All!!! Im Ashley!! I'm30 and a mom to four beautiful children. I just moved to Milton, FL and I am hoping to meet some moms in the area that want to hang out and possibly get the kids together for a play date!!

mama_lively
by Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:44 PM
Hi My name is Cathy. I live in orange city. 29 years old married with two children 6 and 9.
ElloOu
by New Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Hi everyone!
I've lived in Florida my whole life; Fort Myers Area for 21 years, and have been in Jacksonville since 2009. We don't have any chitlens yet, but we are going to start ttc soon. Have been off the pill for a few weeks, and would liked to start on my second ovulation :) Hope y'all are having a great new year so far! Xoxo
Caidysmom
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 7:20 AM
Hello! I am in St.Pete, lived here since I was 7!
I am a 32 year old Mama of 2 beautiful girls :)
Miamimomma3
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 12:33 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi everyone! My name is Lily and I am a married mom of three children. I live in Pembroke Pines and work from home doing what I love... Photographing adorable babies.

www.lillianmedina.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)