Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Looking for moms in my area

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:47 PM
  • 21 Replies

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to reach and see if there are moms local to me. I am in Manatee county and looks for friends a like in sarasota county, manatee, tampa, st petes etc. Stop by and si hi or pm me. I am a single mom of 4 smaller kids. Looking to chat, girls day or night, play dates with the kids, etc. Hope to hear from you all soon!!

Ty

Cory

by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nomadbrat83
by Amanda on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:28 PM
I live in south Hillsborough county and work in st.pete./Clearwater. I used to love and work on manatee county and my parents live there. I hope to eventually transfer with work back to Sarasota county. How old are your kids?
MomsHappy5
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Hi, My kids are 11,8,4 and 21 months plus a puppy by the name of chester. How about you?

nomadbrat83
by Amanda on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I have two daughters ages 7 and 3.

Quoting MomsHappy5:

Hi, My kids are 11,8,4 and 21 months plus a puppy by the name of chester. How about you?

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:01 AM
2 moms liked this
Nice to meet you and welcome to the group! :) I'm in Port St Lucie but here's a bump for you!
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 25, 2014 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello n welcome I am in Jacksonville Florida but here a bump so other moms see it.
Dragonmamas
by Ari on May. 13, 2014 at 1:24 AM
I'm in Sarasota:)
KatiesMommy614
by New Member on May. 14, 2014 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I am in sarasota too!! I have a 7 year old daughter, 4 year old son and a baby girl who is 10 months! :)
Roxannm
by New Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 8:35 AM

I am in Seminole 

DesireMM
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 3:41 PM

I am in Bradenton. I have 3 kids, DS 11 yrs old, DD 10 yrs old, and DD 8 yrs old.

Javamom00
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

hi. I am in Riverview, work in Manatee. you can always all meet up at my dunkin that I manage. there is an open patio, and large dining room. great for ice cream playdates. Maybe we can start a mom group meet up there. my dunkin is in palmetto. inbox me if your interested

I can do special discounts for a meeting date:)  Easy meet up place for everyone.

I have three boys. 14, 14, and my youngest will be 6 in september

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)