• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spring Cleaning and Getting Rid of Kids Clothes and Shoes? Donate Please...

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:27 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm a Realtor with Watson Realty located at 317 Wekiva Springs Road, Longwood Florida. 

If you're in the process of getting rid of kids clothes and shoes, please donate them and drop them off at my office, I'm collecting for homeless and needy kids that attend school in Seminole and Orange County. 

Just let my administrator Dorothy, that you're dropping off a donation for Georgina. Seminole County has the highest rate of homeless kids that need whatever you can offer.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 

by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on May. 4, 2014 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

If I lived closer, I most certainly would drop stuff off. Thanks for helping those in need!

momofsixangels
by Colleen on May. 7, 2014 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats awesome!! If anyone has anything in orlando please let me know. I am helping a church help a homeless family living in a motel with kids.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on May. 7, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Sorry op hope I didnt  upset you posting that.I think what your doing is awesome!! I help 2 homeless men and  now helping more at a homeless camp. Im  happy to see that others care for the homeless as well. Thank-you!

GOBryan
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2014 at 10:45 PM

No worries. It's about helping and as long as it goes to people in need, by all means. 

Quoting momofsixangels:

Sorry op hope I didnt  upset you posting that.I think what your doing is awesome!! I help 2 homeless men and  now helping more at a homeless camp. Im  happy to see that others care for the homeless as well. Thank-you!

momofsixangels
by Colleen on May. 7, 2014 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank-you. I just get so excited and am passionate about helping them.Especially now that I  know about the family with the kids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)