Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Do you have a pool?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:11 AM
  • 17 Replies

I wouldnt buy a house if it didnt have a pool!  We LOVE our pool and go swimming as often as possible!  It just is so nice to just be able to go out at any time of the day or night and pop in the pool for a swim or just to cool down in the Florida heat.  The ocean waves can be too much for my little kids and of course the salt water burns their eyes some and waterparks can be so expensive.  What about you, do you have a pool?

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:16 AM
We have one of those Intex above ground pools that we're hoping lasts the rest of the summer before we get a new one. LOL We patched up a leak and so far so good, it seems to be holding up.
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:58 AM
Yes we have one.its not built in its the kinda you buy from like wal mart but was give to use from a old neighbor across the street that had to move out.
wingsfan1234
by Amy on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:01 AM
That's what we have...a leaking seam in ours so hopefully it'll last at least a couple more months

Quoting KylesMom409: We have one of those Intex above ground pools that we're hoping lasts the rest of the summer before we get a new one. LOL We patched up a leak and so far so good, it seems to be holding up.
MamaJessx3
by Jess on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Not at our house, but we have family 5 minutes away that has a pool and lives on a lake so we go there often to jet ski and swim. Plus we have Disney passes so we do the water parks A LOT in the summer.
anng.atlanta
by Ann on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:41 AM

We have a neighborhood pool just 3 blocks away.

I would love to have one.  Now our DD is getting more confident with swimming, we'll look for one in our next rental.

TAG9lbs
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:06 PM
No but I am tempted to get one with this flesh eating bacteria report.
katiebug840204
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:08 PM
No. But we rent our house. We have season passes for the water park and we love the ocean! So both work well for us!
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:24 PM
I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us!😊

Quoting wingsfan1234: That's what we have...a leaking seam in ours so hopefully it'll last at least a couple more months

Quoting KylesMom409: We have one of those Intex above ground pools that we're hoping lasts the rest of the summer before we get a new one. LOL We patched up a leak and so far so good, it seems to be holding up.
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:49 PM

I wish. Our a/c doesnt work so it would be nice to have a pool to cool off in

LadyBast
by Brenda on Aug. 2, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Yes and love it we have always had a pool since moving to FL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN