Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Any moms in Auburndale Florida or close by???

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:12 AM
  • 11 Replies
Hello ladies, my husband, our kids and I just moved to Auburndale and I am dying for girls time/ playdates. We have 2 kids, a 7 year old son whose in 2nd grade and starting cub scouts on Tuesday and an 11 month old daughter who is learning to walk and talk and all the joys of being a baby... I'd love hang have girl time, hair, nails, make up, swap recipes, lunch dates at the park,etc., the kids can play have fun and make new friends as well. Lol MOMMY NEEDS GIRL TIME!!! lol i miss all my girlfriends back home. It seems like everyone is so busy they can't find time to keep in touch... Please please Please Auburndale ladies help!!!
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wingsfan1234
by Amy on Aug. 22, 2014 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this

ME!  WELL technically I"m in Winter Haven but my husband works in Auburndale :)  I have a 7 yr old in second grade and a  yr old that just started kindergarten!!   I just signed both up for girl scouts but haven't heard when they start yet.   I really need some friends as well,  moved to FL 2 1/2 yrs ago, the one friend I had here moved to SC :(  so now i"m lonely again 

Mommy to two girls here on earth, along with another girl and a boy in Heaven watching over us 

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Aug. 22, 2014 at 9:00 PM
I'm not in your area but here's a bump! ☺️
Aidensmomma25
by New Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 1:22 AM
I've only been here since the end of May so barely 3 months, no real chance to meet anyone but we should totally chat.. is it kewl if we text i can private message my number if you'd like?!

Quoting wingsfan1234:

ME!  WELL technically I"m in Winter Haven but my husband works in Auburndale :)  I have a 7 yr old in second grade and a  yr old that just started kindergarten!!   I just signed both up for girl scouts but haven't heard when they start yet.   I really need some friends as well,  moved to FL 2 1/2 yrs ago, the one friend I had here moved to SC :(  so now i"m lonely again 

Aidensmomma25
by New Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 1:24 AM
Still new at this what's a bump?

Quoting KylesMom409: I'm not in your area but here's a bump! ☺️
wingsfan1234
by Amy on Aug. 23, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Where'd you move from? 

Quoting Aidensmomma25: I've only been here since the end of May so barely 3 months, no real chance to meet anyone but we should totally chat.. is it kewl if we text i can private message my number if you'd like?!
Quoting wingsfan1234:

Mommy to two girls here on earth, along with another girl and a boy in Heaven watching over us 

Aidensmomma25
by New Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 2:24 PM
North Carolina

Quoting wingsfan1234:

Where'd you move from? 

Quoting Aidensmomma25: I've only been here since the end of May so barely 3 months, no real chance to meet anyone but we should totally chat.. is it kewl if we text i can private message my number if you'd like?!

Quoting wingsfan1234:

annieb863
by on Aug. 23, 2014 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm close-ish. Lake wales.
wingsfan1234
by Amy on Aug. 23, 2014 at 7:36 PM

I'm in Winter Haven.. not far from Legoland 

Quoting annieb863: I'm close-ish. Lake wales.

annieb863
by on Aug. 23, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Cool!!! I'm out closer to Indian lake Estates and River Ranch

Quoting wingsfan1234:

I'm in Winter Haven.. not far from Legoland 

Quoting annieb863: I'm close-ish. Lake wales.

Aidensmomma25
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 12:47 PM

we should definetly chat, send me a message we can chat... How old are your kids?? My son is 7 he's in second grade and just started boy scouts yesterday... Super excited... Leader meeting is Friday, were making marshmallow guns!!! Super excited.. Were going to look into making dreamcatchers... 

Quoting Aidensmomma25: Hello ladies, my husband, our kids and I just moved to Auburndale and I am dying for girls time/ playdates. We have 2 kids, a 7 year old son whose in 2nd grade and starting cub scouts on Tuesday and an 11 month old daughter who is learning to walk and talk and all the joys of being a baby... I'd love hang have girl time, hair, nails, make up, swap recipes, lunch dates at the park,etc., the kids can play have fun and make new friends as well. Lol MOMMY NEEDS GIRL TIME!!! lol i miss all my girlfriends back home. It seems like everyone is so busy they can't find time to keep in touch... Please please Please Auburndale ladies help!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN