Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kids attractions near tampa beaches

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 6:49 PM
  • 5 Replies

clearwater or siesta key beach water sports or anything to do with the beach. i want to do snorkeling but is it worth it? were going to busch gardens and have 2 days to explore and have 2 kids that want to do fun things. any suggestions?

by on May. 17, 2015 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on May. 18, 2015 at 7:16 AM
Here's a bump for you since I'm not in that area. 😊
cp428
by on May. 18, 2015 at 9:44 AM
How old are your kids? Will you be staying near Busch Gardens or by the beach? There's always the Clearwater Marine Aquarium where you can see Winter from the Dolphin Tale movies.
twinmommy1231
by Member on May. 18, 2015 at 6:07 PM

they are 9 and we are stayng at the hyatt near busch gardens

AshLMc
by Member on May. 18, 2015 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

If you want to snorkel, Point of Rocks is very good. There is definitely some good water skiing and para-sailing available at Stickney Point. If you want to get out of the sun for a bit, check at Mote Aquarium. It's pretty fun for kids plus the Old Salty Dog is almost directly across the road and that's a really fun place to eat on the water.

twinmommy1231
by Member on May. 19, 2015 at 7:51 PM

Quoting twinmommy1231:

clearwater or siesta key beach water sports or anything to do with the beach. i want to do snorkeling but is it worth it? were going to busch gardens and have 2 days to explore and have 2 kids that want to do fun things. any suggestions?

do you go on your own and is there a company that will guide you? ive never did it before thats you. what about a cruise onto the waters with the kids any suggestions?? thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)