Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of Artistic & Creative Hobbies do you like to do?

Posted by on May. 30, 2016 at 4:29 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: What would you prefer doing?

Options:

Oil painting

Drawing

Coloring

Knitting

Sewing

Photography

scrapbooking

Sculpting

Pottery design

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 6

View Results

I like to go shopping at a store calle Micheal's sometimes, and use a 50% OFF coupon.  there are a few things I like to do including color pencil drawing and coloring. Knitting and sewing, jewelry making.

scrapbooking

by on May. 30, 2016 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof3inTN
by New Member on May. 30, 2016 at 4:54 PM
Painting, but I prefer acrylics and watercolors to oils. I loved that when we moved here I finally got an art studio to work in (in the garage but I'm happy my paints are away from the kiddos).
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2016 at 2:46 AM

poetry, write songs, write stories, make costumes, bake, cook, interior design, drawing, coloring, photography, jewelry making, landscape design

KylesMom409
by Linnette on May. 31, 2016 at 7:20 AM
I'm not very creative at all. LOL DS is a better drawer than I am!
Andreapurple78
by Member on May. 31, 2016 at 7:51 AM

How nice that you have an art studio. kids like to paint too, that's why they sell paint for kids that's less expensive. I understand if you need to keep the paint away from your children. 

Quoting momof3inTN: Painting, but I prefer acrylics and watercolors to oils. I loved that when we moved here I finally got an art studio to work in (in the garage but I'm happy my paints are away from the kiddos).

Andreapurple78
by Member on May. 31, 2016 at 7:54 AM

All those hobbies are great. thanks for sharing.

Quoting MixedCooke:

poetry, write songs, write stories, make costumes, bake, cook, interior design, drawing, coloring, photography, jewelry making, landscape design

Andreapurple78
by Member on May. 31, 2016 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Looks like you have some creativity, I can tell by the way you chose your font to type. I am not as good a drawer as my aunt, and I know that some people have those talents, and some need lots of training and practice.

Quoting KylesMom409: I'm not very creative at all. LOL DS is a better drawer than I am!

momof3inTN
by New Member on May. 31, 2016 at 5:37 PM
The kids have their own paints and even a table (we call it the art table) to paint at but they have gotten into my paints before and mine cost a lot more to replace. So I have my studii for my stuff and they have their table and supplies in another area so they don't take my good supplies.

Quoting Andreapurple78:

How nice that you have an art studio. kids like to paint too, that's why they sell paint for kids that's less expensive. I understand if you need to keep the paint away from your children. 

Quoting momof3inTN: Painting, but I prefer acrylics and watercolors to oils. I loved that when we moved here I finally got an art studio to work in (in the garage but I'm happy my paints are away from the kiddos).

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jun. 5, 2016 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Baking. My 14 and 17 year old daughters are amazing artists
Andreapurple78
by Member on Jun. 16, 2016 at 8:16 AM

How nice that you like to bake. Do you bake from scratch? I use pillsburry to bake sometimes. It's great that you have daughters that share their creative talents with you.

Quoting momofsixangels: Baking. My 14 and 17 year old daughters are amazing artists

MANILOVE
by Member on Jul. 1, 2016 at 11:10 PM
I like to make jewelry, tie dye and sew. I haven't sew in a while. I have so many creative ideas on mind. I wish I can trade artistic ability with dh for 72hrs and draw/paint out all ideas. His an artist, and he can draw and paint anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)