Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Welcome to Iowa Moms! Introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:11 PM
  • 182 Replies

waveWelcome to Iowa Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

To add an Iowa Moms signature to your posts, click here:
Iowa Moms Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

~Michelle

Join Us In The Iowa Moms Group

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Replies (1-10):
celestegood
by Representative on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm Celeste, and I have four boys.  I love to read, and of course I love cafemom!  Lol

Looking to get to know other mommas on here!

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Hi,

I am a Rachel mother of 2 and having my second in January of 2013. I love to bake and just simply be part of my family.

Looking forward to getting know some of you :)

CocoBeen
by Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Hi,

You can all call me Coco. I am a mom of a 8yr old SD, a 4 yr old DD, and a 2 yr old DS. I have been on CM for just over 4 years now. I love it and can't wait to get to know all of you. 

easinpc
by Emily on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Hi Everybody!  My name is Emily and I am a single mom to a very active 8 year old son.  I have been on cafemom for probably 3-4 years (can't remember for sure).  I work full time and go to school part time and hope to finish my associates degree in the spring of 2013! 

SarahsAMommy
by Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:08 PM

I'm Sarah. I have a boy that is 4 1/2 years old and a little girl who is just 12 days old today! I've lived in Iowa pretty much all my life and while the weather drives me crazy sometimes I don't see myself being anywhere else.

easinpc
by Emily on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:31 PM

I'm the same way, I may not always like the weather here but I could never see myself living anywhere else!

Quoting SarahsAMommy:

I'm Sarah. I have a boy that is 4 1/2 years old and a little girl who is just 12 days old today! I've lived in Iowa pretty much all my life and while the weather drives me crazy sometimes I don't see myself being anywhere else.

FrogSalad
by Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Celeste, you're in Iowa?  How did I not know this?

Quoting celestegood:

I'm Celeste, and I have four boys.  I love to read, and of course I love cafemom!  Lol

How paramount the future is to the present when one is surrounded by children.  Charles Darwin

FrogSalad
by Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I'm Susie.  Married with one son who's six and starting 1st grade in a little over a week.  I think I've been on CM since 2006. I've lived in Iowa off-and-on since high school, but settled here in 1994 for good. 

When I'm not working or on CM, I like to read, crochet (and knit but I'm still learning) and hang out with my sister.

annaica
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:59 PM
for some reason I didn't know either lol

Quoting FrogSalad:

Celeste, you're in Iowa?  How did I not know this?

Quoting celestegood:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Representative on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I'm Marlena.  I am a SAHM to four kids.  :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN