Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Buy, Sell or Trade - The Iowa Mom Exchange

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:27 PM
  • 60 Replies

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in Iowa could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

~Michelle

Join Us In The Iowa Moms Group

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy10811
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 4:15 PM

i have a car seat to give away and a swing for sell for 40 a baby bath for 10 a bumbu seat for 5 and a walker for 15

meam4444
by Representative on Aug. 14, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Awesome!!!  Hope some mommas are able to make a little and get some great deals off this post!

Mandahoney
by Amanda on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:24 PM

I am looking for an adjustable high chair.  I am going to start babysitting and will eventually need one.  I had one but gave it away.  I actually gave it to the couple that I am going to babysit for.  I wish now that I would of kept some of my baby stuff.  I didnt know at the time that I was going to be their babysitter. 

mariesmama
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:26 PM

i wanna sell a washer and dryer they worked in march when they went into the garage  i need the money to buy birthday presents for my 3 yr old im in ottumwa

Ferrari
by Felicia on Aug. 23, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Can you list things for sale that you make in here?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitepaw7
by Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 1:35 AM

what kind of swing and carseat? What part of IA are you in?

Quoting mommy10811:

i have a car seat to give away and a swing for sell for 40 a baby bath for 10 a bumbu seat for 5 and a walker for 15

whitepaw7
by Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I need to find a sturdy wooden bunk bed set, my boys are pretty lively so they need to be solid. I am in the Noorth Central part of iowa

mommy10811
by New Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 2:35 PM

\sorrytheir side ways i didnt think about turning them when i posted it lol i do have a girl carseat but i read u got boys so i just posted this carseat :) oh and the buckels are on the carseat i took the cover off to clean it  

Quoting whitepaw7:

Quoting mommy10811:

mommy10811
by New Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 2:38 PM

the carseat sorry my daughter was hitting the keybored and i guess deleted the picture lol

Quoting whitepaw7:

Quoting mommy10811:

whitepaw7
by Member on Aug. 26, 2012 at 9:37 PM

thanks, apparently my LO won't be in an infant carseat much longer, he is already 17lbs, gaining more than a lb a wk. About how far do you think I am from you, I am north central bout 30 mins east of mason city.

Quoting mommy10811:

\sorrytheir side ways i didnt think about turning them when i posted it lol i do have a girl carseat but i read u got boys so i just posted this carseat :) oh and the buckels are on the carseat i took the cover off to clean it  

Quoting whitepaw7:

Quoting mommy10811:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)