Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Buy, Sell or Trade - The Iowa Mom Exchange

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in Iowa could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

~Michelle

Join Us In The Iowa Moms Group

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:27 PM
Replies (61-61):
LynnW64
by on Apr. 16, 2016 at 10:02 AM

Morning everyone!

If anyone in here, or maybe you know of someone, is looking at homeschool curriculum for the 2016-2017 school year, feel free to PM me. I have high-quality homeschool materials that have been extremely gently used, always in bookcase, no writing on the inside of any kind, and from a smoke-free home. Some of this stuff was never used.

MCT Level 3 Complete Homeschool Package with Caesar's English II Color Edition--VOYAGE

Math In Focus--Course 1--9 Book Set: Includes 2 Teacher Guides-- hard cover, 2 Student Books--hardcover, Assessments, Extra Practice A & B, Enrichment, and Activity Book.  Last five are softcover. These are CC.

Math In Focus--Course 2--4 Book Set: Includes the T. Guide and S. Book (hardcover) and the Extra Practice Books. These are CC.

The Writer's Jungle--HARD COPY that comes in a hard plastic and metal binder. Virtually never used. Always in bookcase.

Mosdos Press Coral (Grade 5) Teacher Guides and Student book.

I also have Elemental Science Grammar Stage Physics and the books that go with.

Writing With Skill Level I--Teacher Guide + Student Book

I will also be selling Saxon Math 8/7 (3-book set) coupled with the corresponding Art Reed DVDs when this school year is done. I have several other items, but need to round them up.

Again, if anyone is interested in any of these items, feel free to PM me. Cash is the only payment I will accept. No checks. Just for a heads up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN