Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Buy, Sell or Trade - The Iowa Mom Exchange

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in Iowa could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

~Michelle

Join Us In The Iowa Moms Group

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:27 PM
Replies (21-30):
cookie80
by Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Quoting Rachel0610:

I am looking at a baby in January little boy to be exact so if there is anyone looking to get rid of small (I tend to have little babies) winter clothes or blankets I would be glad to take them off your hands.

I have a tote of 7 warm fuzzy blankets.  I'm in the DSM area. message me if interested.

~ Christi ~

moms rock

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

JKHorseFamily
by Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:02 PM
I have a bunch of girl size 12 month to 2t clothing I'm looking to sell. I live just south of indianola and my husband works in urbandale so can meet anywere in between those towns
FFCMom
by New Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:38 PM

I have tons of girls clothes. From New born to 24 months... Also a Antique cradle that is near and dear to my heart. just no where to store it without weather damage won't happen. Let me know if your interested, I can post pictures!!

Katsandkids
by Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Do you still have your car seat to give away?

Quoting mommy10811:

i have a car seat to give away and a swing for sell for 40 a baby bath for 10 a bumbu seat for 5 and a walker for 15

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ferrari
by Felicia on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Hi! I am trying to get the deductible together so I can get my car fixed. Then it hit me. I'm a Mary Kay consultant! Lol sell some Mary Kay!
You can make an order with me on here or via my website.
You can also host a party and receive $75 worth of product for $35 with party totaling $200.

:-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aanddplus2
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Where are you located?

Quoting Ferrari:

Hi! I am trying to get the deductible together so I can get my car fixed. Then it hit me. I'm a Mary Kay consultant! Lol sell some Mary Kay!
You can also host a party and receive $75 worth of product for $35 with party totaling $200.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Des Moines :-)

Quoting aanddplus2:

Where are you located?

Quoting Ferrari:

aanddplus2
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:52 AM

I live about 30 minutes from Council Bluffs...is there a chance you could send me a catalog? My mom used to do Mary Kay and I loved it but when she stopped, we didn't buy anymore :(

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting aanddplus2:

Where are you located?

Quoting Ferrari:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:03 AM
I'd love to send you a catalog! I also have a website which I could pm you the web address if you would like.

Quoting aanddplus2:

I live about 30 minutes from Council Bluffs...is there a chance you could send me a catalog? My mom used to do Mary Kay and I loved it but when she stopped, we didn't buy anymore :(

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting aanddplus2:

Where are you located?

Quoting Ferrari:

aanddplus2
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Yes, please! :) I will pm you my address as well

Quoting Ferrari:

I'd love to send you a catalog! I also have a website which I could pm you the web address if you would like.

Quoting aanddplus2:

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting aanddplus2:

Where are you located?

Quoting Ferrari:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN