Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Decided I need a different type of job

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 9:29 PM
  • 9 Replies

So tonight I drove home the work dump truck/flat bed to haul a load of dirt to my parents that my boss was giving to my dad.  I had so much fun getting to use the lift to dump the dirt out of the truck that I think I may have to change jobs to something where I get to do that all of the time.  Lol coulda done without the whole having to move the dirt pile to about 5 different spots around my dads yard and smooth it out where he wanted it though.  I've decided that I need to get myself a dump truck just to have so I can play with the lift/dump box :) 

Here's a pic of my fun tonight!

by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Haha. That DOES look like fun.!!

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Oh my son would love me if I got a dump truck just to have at home! But I would definitely need to take the keys out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachel0610
by Rachel on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:31 AM

I love playing in dump trucks I don't know why but I think they are the coolest thing ever invented I guess it goes to show that we don't always grow up and I don't think I will ever out grow playing in a dump truck

easinpc
by Emily on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:52 PM

It was a blast! 

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Haha. That DOES look like fun.!!

easinpc
by Emily on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:53 PM

My son thinks its pretty cool that its sitting in our driveway right now lol.  He thinks its even cooler that he gets to ride in it Monday morning when I take him to daycare since I have to drive it back to work.  Lol granted daycare is only 2 blocks away from where we live but that doesn't matter to him :)

Quoting a06z08mama:

Oh my son would love me if I got a dump truck just to have at home! But I would definitely need to take the keys out!

easinpc
by Emily on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I agree!  Lol my dad laughed at me and told me that it doesn't take much to amuse me when I told him how excited I was to get to push the buttons to make it go up and down :)

Quoting Rachel0610:

I love playing in dump trucks I don't know why but I think they are the coolest thing ever invented I guess it goes to show that we don't always grow up and I don't think I will ever out grow playing in a dump truck

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2012 at 8:15 AM
That will be the best two blocks ever for him!!! But he will be sad when he comes home and find it gone. :( we all are kids at heart!

Quoting easinpc:

My son thinks its pretty cool that its sitting in our driveway right now lol.  He thinks its even cooler that he gets to ride in it Monday morning when I take him to daycare since I have to drive it back to work.  Lol granted daycare is only 2 blocks away from where we live but that doesn't matter to him :)

Quoting a06z08mama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Representative on Aug. 27, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Fun fun!!

easinpc
by Emily on Aug. 27, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Well Sunday night we went out and I let him push the button to raise/lower the dump truck part and the smile he had on his face was huge.  He loved riding in it this morning!

Quoting a06z08mama:

That will be the best two blocks ever for him!!! But he will be sad when he comes home and find it gone. :( we all are kids at heart!

Quoting easinpc:

Quoting a06z08mama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN