Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Social Media

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 1:14 PM
  • 74 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am finding my facebook and twitter pages filled with campaign images. Whether it is from friends, groups, the campaigns themselves or even in shares, I see my fill of campaign images all day long.

If you are on other social media sites, do you get a lot or see a lot of politically charged images?

Do you share them or ignore them?

by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eFreak23
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 12:06 AM
3 moms liked this

Yes, I get them all of the time.  I mark them as spam.  :-)  .....  unless I agree with them.

BabyPink07
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 12:10 AM
5 moms liked this

I've actually defriended a couple people because I was so sick of it!

kutekel19
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, this girl I know always talks about it...rambling on and on...I just removed her from my news feed
LadySaphira
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 12:18 AM
13 moms liked this

I am sick of politics period..if the nimrods on both sides of the major parties would get their heads out of their asses and actually work together instead of pulling their grade school like behavior our country might not be going down the toilet.

HollyBoBolly
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 2:03 AM
1 mom liked this

ignore

JamminOutMama
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 2:13 AM
Yeah after nov it will be all clear
livn4hevn
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 2:47 AM
3 moms liked this

I ignore them. I get enough of that crap every other commercial on TV... and we even have ppl knocking on our door. You can't get away from it... so I don't even get involved. I'm gonna vote for who I chose, and I don't intend to change anyone's opinions via facebook.

I think you need to make an educated choice on who you chose as your next president, and stick to it. If you haven't made an EDUCATED decision, you don't deserve to hear my reasons why I chose my candidate. And I don't care to argue/discuss it with you, ya know? What makes me mad is that I have several ppl on my fb that have NO CLUE why they chose Obama/Romney....they just do. And they post all kinds of controversial things on there. Like dude... stop. You don't even understand what you're saying. They just hope someone else they know, with the knowledge and research already done, will come argue on their behalf! Gah!

bowlingmom06
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 5:10 AM
2 moms liked this

It gets annoying when friends are just saying verbatum what their canidate is saying but will not use any brain power when i counter their comments. I have friends on the right and left act this way. I wont unfriend them since this will blow over around february after elections.

randomosityblog
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 8:25 AM
10 moms liked this

I don't mind them, and sometimes I "like" the ones I agree with. :) It's also made me realize that I have a few friends that I thought were cool, but are really assholes. lol

celestegood
by Representative on Sep. 2, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Those get old fast!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)