Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

i need help!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 11:54 PM
  • 11 Replies
I am looking for like a plum colored or wine colored tank top size 18. I can't find one anywhere. I have the breastfeeding challenge coming up and I want to look sharp :) I have ordered a black 3/4 inch open/buttonless cardigan to wear and just need a nice shirt under. I really need help!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FrogSalad
by Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Sweet Grape Tank

Wine Satin Cami

Several more at Roaman's, including a chocolate-colored one that I really like (not sure how bright/dark you're wanting).

Atheist Mama?  Join us!

How paramount the future is to the present when one is surrounded by children.  Charles Darwin

Ferrari
by Felicia on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:28 AM
I'll keep my eyes open :) I should be at some stores today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annaica
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:26 AM
it won't show me a preview of that second one but I am gonna hop on the computer later and check that whole site out! thank you so much :) I hope I can find something soon!

Quoting FrogSalad:

Sweet Grape Tank

Wine Satin Cami

Several more at Roaman's, including a chocolate-colored one that I really like (not sure how bright/dark you're wanting).

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annaica
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:29 AM
I like patterns too, but I am really into that plum color right now lol and I think it would look nice with black cardigan. Any help is appreciated! Let ke know if you see anything that is cool :) and thanks!

Quoting Ferrari:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ferrari
by Felicia on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I think that color combo will be amazing! :)

Quoting annaica:

I like patterns too, but I am really into that plum color right now lol and I think it would look nice with black cardigan. Any help is appreciated! Let ke know if you see anything that is cool :) and thanks!

Quoting Ferrari:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachel0610
by Rachel on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I think the combo will be amazing!! I am unsure of where to get something like that though

annaica
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 1:32 PM
after I am done with this garage sale today, I am gonna go look online some more. I really hope to find something!

Quoting Rachel0610:

I think the combo will be amazing!! I am unsure of where to get something like that though

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ferrari
by Felicia on Sep. 8, 2012 at 2:43 PM
I'm sad to report that I didn't see anything. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FrogSalad
by Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I know you're looking for a tank but if you're at the Roaman's site, type in vee-neck tee in the search box and check out the dark plum colored top.  It's gorgeous if you're not dead set on a tank top.

(I'm trying to find black tops for my Halloween costume and stumbled across these.  IDK why they're showing them with the overshirt, it's sort of misleading).

Dannille33
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Bump ... Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)