Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

blah blah blah

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 6:36 PM
  • 10 Replies
Yup I'm kind of bored lol I can clean. I should get some sewing done. I've got dinner started. I have clean clothes to put away. Blah blah blah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rachel0610
by Rachel on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:56 PM

The first though that literally came to mind was "tell me how you really feel" lol.

I hate laundry it seems to be a never ending task oh wait it is a never ending task just like the silly dishes I would rather sit nad crochet all day long now that I have learned how.

Dannille33
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:00 PM
I felt like this today...

I hate cleaning and doing anything one day out of the week..
Ferrari
by Felicia on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Lol I loath dishes and laundry

Quoting Rachel0610:

The first though that literally came to mind was "tell me how you really feel" lol.

I hate laundry it seems to be a never ending task oh wait it is a never ending task just like the silly dishes I would rather sit nad crochet all day long now that I have learned how.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sewsofun
by Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I get so sick of doing dishes and laundry too.  Being a SAHM you're ALWAYS at work so I decided that I would make sure I had 1 day a week where I spent most of the day doing quiet activities, minimal dishes, minimal cleaning  and just hanging out.  It really helps me recharge for the week so I can get back to cleaning and taking care of everyone else.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:58 PM
I need to start doing that! Seems like I never get a chance to really rest.

Quoting Sewsofun:

I get so sick of doing dishes and laundry too.  Being a SAHM you're ALWAYS at work so I decided that I would make sure I had 1 day a week where I spent most of the day doing quiet activities, minimal dishes, minimal cleaning  and just hanging out.  It really helps me recharge for the week so I can get back to cleaning and taking care of everyone else.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FootballFan12
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Hahaha, I was feeling much the same way yesterday.

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I really need to start doing something like this but if I just sit around and don't actually do the same amount of cleaning as a regular day it always seems worse the next day

Quoting Sewsofun:

easinpc
by Emily on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Its getting to be that time of year where I do the deep clean of the closets/entire house, lol but right now I'm definately not motivated to do so.

easinpc
by Emily on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I don't mind laundry, except folding socks.  I hate to fold/match socks, lol which is why I made it my sons job :)

Quoting Rachel0610:

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Sep. 10, 2012 at 3:09 PM

To avoid any sock problems in my house each pair of socks that comes off anyones feet get safety pinned together and the pins get removed before wash so there is no confusion on them lol I was tired of having socks come up missing

Quoting easinpc:

I don't mind laundry, except folding socks.  I hate to fold/match socks, lol which is why I made it my sons job :)

Quoting Rachel0610:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN