Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Friendly, geeky, to goody, or just you?

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:14 PM
  • 11 Replies
What or how do you define your self in high school?

Did you have a lot of friends? Or a few?

And are you considered the same kind of personality then and you are now?
( yes I realize mature more after kids :).

And any friends from school you still hang out with?
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Kney-
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Well I was a goody all through school had my oldest at 16 then wasnt so much for awhile till everyone saw how much it changed my grades and how I focused in school then everyone let me be since I was focused on finishing high school and everyone liked that which I did early too

I have only a few close friends but our class we all got along with everyone still talk to most of them today on facebook or twitter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dannille33
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:26 PM
That's good that you were able to go back an focus. I know many that couldn't and ended up with a GED several years after their class graduated.

I was the one that talked to everyone, took hard slams and knows from some, and ignored by others. Crazy how after you graduate everyone stops caring and starts talking. I never had time for those because they preferred to dis me .. I have 3 friends I talk to via Facebook, and to me that's enough these days :)
Rachel0610
by Rachel on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:29 PM

I was a bery bubbly person in high school

I had quiet a few friends and I liked it that way

I am still a very bubbly person

I talk to a few howeer no I do not hang out with them unless we happen to be in the same place at the same time

Dannille33
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Quoting Rachel0610:

I talk to a few howeer no I do not hang out with them unless we happen to be in the same place at the same time

See I was bubbly and to talkative lol

I am like you I don't hang out with anyone sadly it's been years since I saw any one.

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Osky isn't very big so we are all bound to run into eachother somewhere if we are still here that is so its pretty easy to see at least once class mate a week or so.

Quoting Dannille33:

Quoting Rachel0610:

See I was bubbly and to talkative lol

I am like you I don't hang out with anyone sadly it's been years since I saw any one.

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I was a neutral in high school.  I didn't have one specific group that i belonged to.  I got along with everyone.  96% of my friends were guys.  I moved away from there after I got married and don't really hang out much with them anymore

meam4444
by Representative on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I was probably a goody two shoes.  I did well with academics, and I was part of many extracirriculars too.  I have three close girl friends from high school who I talk/see when our schedules allow.  I do have others which I am still in touch with too. 

FrogSalad
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:35 PM
The shy, smart, not very popular girl who was ok at sports.
celestegood
by Representative on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Shy, smart, not popular at all girl who was horrible at sports. I was a huge bookworm (and still am) who started in elementary school reading three inches thick novels.
I have never met anyone else quite like me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ferrari
by Felicia on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:53 PM
I was shy. I went to 7 different high-schools. No friends from then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)