Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

workout?

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:59 PM
  • 14 Replies
Do you workout?

Tomorrow I'm going to start working out in the mornings. I got the Turbo Fire DVDs. I'm excited to get started.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leanne0703
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:17 AM

I workout every morning.  I love the beachbody programs.  I have 4 of them, and right now I am doing Turbo Fire.  I am in week 4.

Rachel0610
by Rachel on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I don't work out right now but I have trouble doing everything right now however unpregnant yes I exercise once a day

easinpc
by Emily on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:21 AM

I exercise 4-5 times a week at home rotating between 2 videos, online zumba videos, and an exercise machine I have at home.  Starting this week I am signed up to take 2 classes a week (one strength training and one kick boxing).  I'm excited to start those classes and see how much of a difference adding those to my routine makes!

easinpc
by Emily on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Oh and a couple times a week my son and I also go for either a walk or bike ride in the evening. 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Are you seeing a difference? I lost the schedule that came with it. I found one online but it has workouts that mine doesn't include :(

Quoting Leanne0703:

I workout every morning.  I love the beachbody programs.  I have 4 of them, and right now I am doing Turbo Fire.  I am in week 4.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leanne0703
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:24 AM

This is my second time doing it.  The first time, I lost about 30 pounds.  You may have the schedule that includes the "advance" workouts.  The regular program is 12 weeks and the advanced is 20.  I still have my schedule.  If you want a copy of it, let me know.

Quoting Ferrari:

Are you seeing a difference? I lost the schedule that came with it. I found one online but it has workouts that mine doesn't include :(

Quoting Leanne0703:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:29 AM
I'd love a copy! Thanks!

Quoting Leanne0703:

This is my second time doing it.  The first time, I lost about 30 pounds.  You may have the schedule that includes the "advance" workouts.  The regular program is 12 weeks and the advanced is 20.  I still have my schedule.  If you want a copy of it, let me know.

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting Leanne0703:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ferrari
by Felicia on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:31 AM
What kind of machine do you have? Do you like zumba?

Quoting easinpc:

I exercise 4-5 times a week at home rotating between 2 videos, online zumba videos, and an exercise machine I have at home.  Starting this week I am signed up to take 2 classes a week (one strength training and one kick boxing).  I'm excited to start those classes and see how much of a difference adding those to my routine makes!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ferrari
by Felicia on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Haha I don't know about you but when I was pregnant just bending over to tie my shoes felt like a workout!

Quoting Rachel0610:

I don't work out right now but I have trouble doing everything right now however unpregnant yes I exercise once a day

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachel0610
by Rachel on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this

This time around yes it does lol

Quoting Ferrari:

Haha I don't know about you but when I was pregnant just bending over to tie my shoes felt like a workout!

Quoting Rachel0610:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)